• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Forge Bowl 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser110603
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well I've had a lovely time and found the Event very rewarding. Thanks for the Mil Boosts. just the ticket. No sour grapes here, next...
hi all,
Will there be a footballs login reward @ midnight tonight ?
even if you already finished the quest line ?
Yes.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
My end result: One entire football field away from fully upgraded

Reasons:
1. General
Too many events. Thought of skipping the event at the beginning but played anyway.
2. Specific
2.1 Didn't pay attention to ball/yard ratio of player
2.2 Didn't select coach. Used default coach.
2.3 Didn't pay attention whether extra yards in a round is carried over to the next round.
3. Nonetheless
Logged in every day and completed all quests.

Like (and subscribe) if you are also playing half-mindedly.

Last edited:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Finished this event with a Lv10 OT + 3 additional upgrades left over, 7x Lv2 Sentinel Towers, a couple Tactical Towers + a boatload more upgrades for them, and all the other 'filler' grand prizes up to the medal package...

Managed I think 13 or 14 touchdowns, and finished about 120pts or so out of gold league.
Only diamonds spent were 300 to buy the super coach twice :)

EN Rugnir Mars town got as far as quest 18,was getting 200 football incidents nearly everyday built up between 5/6k footballs,only went once at the end for reno's using 150diamond coach got 10 reno kits
US Birka bought my monthly diamond allowance at the start and got xtra balls,only went once at the end for renos,had built up 12.6k balls,using coach got 35 reno kits,here finished quests and got a treasury,,both worlds using short pitchers,,silver lge

Andrew420

Major
My goal in this event was to get lvl 10 OT and as many lvl 2 sent outpost as I could
As usual I didnt spend any of my FREE DIAMONDS
We got 200 FBs to start
I collected the 150 free FBs from my email
Daily login I earned 2100 FBs
Completing quests 6600 FBs
Milestone bonus 1400
That is 10450 total FBs not including incidents
We earned the OT base and 3 upgrades from completing quests that means 6 more upgrades need to be earned
In order to earn those upgades we will have to cross the goal line 11 times
At 80 yards to cross that will be 880 yards needed for 6 upgrades
Using either the bronze or lower players I averaged 11.25 FBs per/yard that is 928 yds
I ony used the league coach and NO DIAMONDS so I earned 1856 yds toward the league
Ended up in sliver league so I won an additional lvl 2 sent OP and OT upgrade
Results
I placed in the silver league earned a lvl 10 OT +1 extra upgrade 18 DS (10 sent OP and 8 upgrades + the lvl 2 from silver league) numerous medals, FPS, and other stuff
Not to bad for FREE

DeletedUser115336

I slipped up at the last touch down and missed the last update, bad playing on my part, but things got even worse when I found out that I will not be able to get the last update for another 12 months in the AD. Is this correct?

I slipped up at the last touch down and missed the last update, bad playing on my part, but things got even worse when I found out that I will not be able to get the last update for another 12 months in the AD. Is this correct?
Think yourself lucky!! It used to be 2 years before upgrades came round again :P

DeletedUser96901

the Colossus is one year old and not in the AD yet

so the chances that you can complete your building in next years Forge Bowl event is higher than that it will be added to the AD before that

Boorg

Captain
It used to be 2 years before upgrades came round again :P

If I’m not mistaken this is the first time Upgrade Kits for the first Forge Bowl Event's Grand Prize the Pillar of Heroes came out and if I’m correct that will be 3 years and not 2 years. In fact it is 2 years. :P :P :P :P :P

Edit – Correction

The first Forge Bowl Event was in 2018 therefore this was the third Forge Bowl Event in view of that the Pillar of Heroes was introduced 2 years ago and not 3 years ago and as such the first Pillar of Heroes Upgrade Kits (available from this year’s Event) came out after 2 years and not 3 years.

Therefore for some buildings it is still more than 1 year!

Last edited:

DeletedUser117614

I love the events but don't love being put on time out because I was near the finish very frustrating! Still managed to complete though but NO MORE YOU NEED A REST time outs please!!

Galladhorn

Monarch
Overall the event was good. I did a mistake around the end and was 10 Footballs away from touchdown giving me the last upgrade, so I used the least amount of Diamonds available to get it – I could have waited all night too see if the Incidents would have given me the last 10 missing, but I was very tired and it was bed time. For my small city I got it to level 9 which is just fine, I do not even have a space to place it.
I liked the Coach selection addition to this event.

Andrew420

Major
NO MORE YOU NEED A REST time outs please!!
Thats how it works
Once the main quest line is complete all thats left is the daily quest
When you have caught up to the daily quest and complete it you have to wait till next day
What would happen if they gave us all the quests up front ?
Players would finish the event in 1 day then come to the forum complaining there isnt anything left to do :rolleyes:

Agent327

Overlord
I love the events but don't love being put on time out because I was near the finish very frustrating! Still managed to complete though but NO MORE YOU NEED A REST time outs please!!

You just don't get it do you?

Try to read and understand tghe announcement. Every event works this way.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
With no daily prize and a building set I won't be doing anything apart from pressing whatever removes the first annoying arrow from my screen and leaving it well alone.
You do realize that the new set building is;
a) the same size & dimentions as a TF
b) gives a metric gak-ton better bonuses than said TF

So really, if your city is running even a single TF, then this next event can replace it with a set building that is 100x better.

Forwandert

Major-General
You do realize that the new set building is;
a) the same size & dimentions as a TF
b) gives a metric gak-ton better bonuses than said TF

So really, if your city is running even a single TF, then this next event can replace it with a set building that is 100x better.

Yes I do.

DeletedUser6065

I also misplayed this horribly.
I learned too late that it was possible to collect more quickly on the rewards by 'quick clicking' like hell.
Result - only 10 of my cities got their 2nd Colossussesseiuxesi.
Time ran out on my last ones.
I hope Test is right that there MIGHT be another chance next year for this structure's updates.
. . . . mk