• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Forge Bowl 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser110603
  • Start date

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Accident Description:
The game was progressing normally. All footballs obtained since the very beginning of the Event were saved. On Jan 25th, the day when Wishing Well became the Daily Special, the operator spent all footballs before realizing the possibility to select a better coach, resulting in degradation of seasonal overall performance.

Impact:
Poor performance. Ranking down to Amateur League.

Apparent Cause:
Failure to select the Ultimate Coach.

Root Cause:
Human error, lack of situational awareness, insufficient supervision, non-compliance with the Standard Operating Procedure.

Corrective/Preventive Measures:
... Intensified pre-job training. Timely notification of design changes from Engineering to Executive department.

Last edited:

DeletedUser118860

Accident Description:
The game was progressing normally. All footballs obtained since the very beginning of the Event were saved. On Jan 25th, the day when Wishing Well became the Daily Special, the operator spent all footballs before realizing the possibility to select a better coach, resulting in degradation of seasonal overall performance.

Impact:

Apparent Cause:

Root Cause:
Human error, lack of situational awareness, insufficient supervision, non-compliance with the Standard Operating Procedure.

... Intensified pre-job training. Timely notification of design changes from Engineering to Executive department.
Let me guess you're either a Project Manager or else a Design Engineer.

Boorg

Captain
Accident Description:

Impact:

Apparent Cause:

Root Cause:

And who is to blame for going to war without ammunition?

Reading the Announcements and keeping ourselves informed is only our sole responsibility therefore who’s fault is it?

:? :? :?

EDIT

Last edited:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Accident Description:

Impact:

Apparent Cause:

Root Cause:

Fear not, an Inquisitor has been dispatched to your location and will arrive shortly to administer proper Heretic Purgation protocols for such lax adherence to event participation. :P

Yours sincerely,
Faceless Adept no.110,234,089

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Let me guess you're either a Project Manager or else a Design Engineer.
And who is to blame for going to war without ammunition?

Reading the Announcements and keeping ourselves informed is only our sole responsibility therefore who’s fault is it?

:? :? :?

EDIT
You mean something like an announcement before an event starts?
OK uniform reply to all --
It's a "parody", guys, OK?

"I am whoever you want me to be, Bill." -- Stephen Colbert on the O'Reilly Factor

Last edited:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Activated the dia coach, spent 3.4k footballs total going always for the most efficient yards/balls spent option...
Walked away with 11 Colossus kits, included twice hitting the x2 bonus. :D

And I still have now 2.5k footballs left for the tac tower upgrades (while the dia coach is still active), plus whatever few hundred footballs are left over on the final day.
Thinking I might be able to maybe sniff at Gold League this event, as I've been getting pretty lucky with the incidents around my city! (I've hit 100 footballs 4x, and a couple times the 200-250 footballs)

Activated the dia coach, spent 3.4k footballs total going always for the most efficient yards/balls spent option...
Walked away with 11 Colossus kits, included twice hitting the x2 bonus. :D

And I still have now 2.5k footballs left for the tac tower upgrades (while the dia coach is still active), plus whatever few hundred footballs are left over on the final day.
Thinking I might be able to maybe sniff at Gold League this event, as I've been getting pretty lucky with the incidents around my city! (I've hit 100 footballs 4x, and a couple times the 200-250 footballs)
you can go off people at times....