• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Forge Bowl 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser110603
  • Start date

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Next ones the new sentinel outpost too, that means that in 12hours this event is already complete for some people :D

Though even funnier if the next daily is the upgrade kit, cause that will mean all spenders are done already.

I thought we'd had them before but was maybe as an option same as recruit x units from your age or x units from previous age

Just seen it, Quest 19, hah interesting design. Better save em incidents up

Next ones the new sentinel outpost too, that means that in 12hours this event is already complete for some people :D

Though even funnier if the next daily is the upgrade kit, cause that will mean all spenders are done already.

Just seen it, Quest 19, hah interesting design. Better save em incidents up
10 x 5 minute productions one at a time. Took forever!

Well 50 minutes anyway

Screenshot_20200114-220106_Forge of Empires.jpg

DeletedUser118001

The Olympic Treasury seems to have a very low priority in the motivation list. I wonder if it will ever get motivated at all. It is already 12 hours since I placed it in my city, it still hasn't got motivated. 30 other buildings such as production buildings, houses, decorations, cultural buildings were motivated/polished, but not the Olympic Treasury. I don't think I have that many Self-Aid kits to motivate it every single day by myself. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

The Olympic Treasury seems to have a very lower priority in the motivation list. I wonder if it will ever get motivated at all. It is already 12 hours since I placed it in my city, it still hasn't got motivated. 30 other buildings such as production buildings, houses, decorations, cultural buildings were motivated/polished, but not the Olympic Treasury. I don't think I have that many Self-Aid kits to motivate it every single day by myself. :(
and where is the problem ?

at level 1 it has NO priority :rolleyes:

you need to level it up so it produce FP

DeletedUser118001

and where is the problem ?

at level 1 it has NO priority :rolleyes:

you need to level it up so it produce FP

My Olympic Treasury is at Level 4. It produces 2 forge points, 10 goods and 1550 supplies when motivated, but it does not get motivated.

DeletedUser111428

Hi everyone; I have logged a ticket with Support because I also experience the same "issue" with my Lvl 10 Olympic Treasury GB, which has yet to be motivated, even after nearly 9 hours from the moment I placed it in my city...

Dead-Eye

General
Good. Keep it a low priority. You do have self aid kits for things like this unless you offed them all to the AD because you thought, like many, that they were useless. I really would like to start plundering these. With the exception of the train sets we haven't had any good plunder fodder since the palace sets.

Worst is that the altrenative is to produce in a production building from the previous era. FoE is about moving up in era's, so with the limited space you have, who on earth keeps those?

What the hell is wrong with inno - isn't the diamonds being spent on footballs enough? - We have to spend on previous era buildings now! If I could I would throw all kinds of expletives out here right now. And the Incidents - slick - like someone said earlier - none to be found when needed. Truly inno has become a greedy, slick bunch of ........................!

DeletedUser113110

What the hell is wrong with inno - isn't the diamonds being spent on footballs enough? - We have to spend on previous era buildings now! If I could I would throw all kinds of expletives out here right now. And the Incidents - slick - like someone said earlier - none to be found when needed. Truly inno has become a greedy, slick bunch of ........................!
We always have had previous era buildings quests...

Dead-Eye

General

You sound like a little girl in a pink dress who has just dropped her ice cream. Just build some previous era buildings and crack on. It aint rocket science.

I built previous era TF's. Have plenty of TF's in stock.
Swapped 5 current era TF's in city with 5 previous era TF's from stock. 5 sec build time. 2x5 min prod time. Then rebuilt current era TFs from stock.
Quest done in a little more than 10 min. Cost: 5 previous era TF's + 5 store buildings (didn't have enough store buildings to put the previous era TF's back in stock, so just deleted them).

Last edited: