• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Forge Bowl 2019

DeletedUser116572

Last minute players will probably knock a lot down one level, i'd imagine many relying on 1 upgrade to complete colossus will fall short
i would expect that most people who have completed 9 touchdowns and need only one more upgrade will be sitting on the fence between amateur league and bronze league
while they might get knocked out of bronze down to amateur they will still get the upgrade
no one who has gotten that far will be at the bottom of amateur and in danger of losing the upgrade

DeletedUser116166

If the forge bowl event ran past midnight (gmt) - reset for daily prize item, then why isn't there a final login to obtain 120 footballs...my entire colossus is and will be stuck at maximum l9....having completed every single task of the 50 successfully, the minimum expectation is to receive a completed level 10 colossus....otherwise the entire event is a fraud......completed event should always equal completed prize.

THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE - COMPLETED EVENT SHOULD ALWAYs, ALWAYS RECEIVE COMPLETE REWARD….if I were to run a marathon I would receive a completion medal, not 9/10ths of a completion medal.….get this sorted now..you have just over 2 hours to resolve this mess...

and to add insult to injury...just seen that I have dropped from bronze to amateur...if it drops to rookie my colossus will be stuck at l8..... really, a completed event achiever, I am so angry at moment...all that hard work I have put in throughout the entire event only to be robbed of the prize.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116525

I think there needs to be a little thought put into it, it wouldn't be a guaranteed thing just because you went through all the tasks.
mostly it was at the touch down line, to try and just pip the line withought wasting yards.
so about two throws before the line you would pick distances that will give you a final throw just over the line.
do it close most the time will probably give you a few extra touchdowns overall

DeletedUser116525

i would expect that most people who have completed 9 touchdowns and need only one more upgrade will be sitting on the fence between amateur league and bronze league
while they might get knocked out of bronze down to amateur they will still get the upgrade
no one who has gotten that far will be at the bottom of amateur and in danger of losing the upgrade
Yeah your right, the only thing they'd lose is 30 fp's & the reno' kit.
Mind you, those reno' kits are pretty important if your going through the early ages quickly.

It seems the biggest moves are at gold, which makes sense as there's an extra 100 fp's, SoK & a portrait!
what does one do with the portrait? do female players get a female portrait?

DeletedUser116525

There should be a platinum level, the top 5 players should get something extra like 1000 medals and a special portrait

DeletedUser116166

I think there needs to be a little thought put into it, it wouldn't be a guaranteed thing just because you went through all the tasks.
mostly it was at the touch down line, to try and just pip the line withought wasting yards.
so about two throws before the line you would pick distances that will give you a final throw just over the line.
do it close most the time will probably give you a few extra touchdowns overall

the game stated that unused yardage at touchdown would be carried over to next pitch.... so yardage should never ever be lost....that appeared on login screens....

DeletedUser116525

Gold level is for diamond spenders and you already get a portrait
yes I know but i'm talking about a top 5 for the very top individuals, not just anyone reaching gold level.
mind you, gold level does not necessarily mean diamond spenders, it's just that it happens that way as they take the points high, if no-one spent diamonds there would always be gold winners

DeletedUser116525

the game stated that unused yardage at touchdown would be carried over to next pitch.... so yardage should never ever be lost....that appeared on login screens....
yes, unused yardage, but if your going 30 yards over the touchline, you used them as you've selected a player too far away from the line.
remember, touchdown, not touchline

Emberguard

Legend
There should be a platinum level, the top 5 players should get something extra like 1000 medals and a special portrait
medals? It'd have to scale with age if that were the case. The enormous medal package I'd think appropriate.

That being said medals aren't something that I normally see players scrambling over. I'd think maybe an additional 150FPs and 500 goods would be more appeasing then just medals and a second special portrait.

Emberguard

Legend
yes, unused yardage, but if your going 30 yards over the touchline, you used them as you've selected a player too far away from the line.
remember, touchdown, not touchline
Exactly. The most efficient passes might land you too close to the line to have a efficient pass right on the line. You might end up so close to the touchdown that you end up 20 yards over. You're not wasting yards by going over as long as the passes leading upto it were efficient because you'll then start 20 yards ahead on the next touchdown. Aim should be on making every pass efficient as that'll take care of where you land on the touchdown line rather then making the touchdown line the focus (except of course on the last touchdown where you would need to calculate carefully in order to get the right amount for a lvl 10 colossus)

DeletedUser116525

medals? It'd have to scale with age if that were the case. The enormous medal package I'd think appropriate.

That being said medals aren't something that I normally see players scrambling over. I'd think maybe an additional 150FPs and 500 goods would be more appeasing then just medals and a second special portrait.

Yeah that sounds good, 150 fp's and 500 goods would be great, and the extra special portrait, knowing only 5 would have it in each world.
it would be exciting at the end if we didn't know the top scores like now and wondering if your gold spot will become platinum when the event ends and top scores revealed.

Agent327

Overlord
Nice event but as all ways only possible when you use diamonds, and were are the free balls for today or are we getting ripped of again like normal.
Iff you have missed a day then there is no hope in hell to get colossus to level 10

Really?????

Every player here tells you it can be done without using diamonds. If you miss a day, Inno is to blame for that? People like you should be banned from the game.

DeletedUser96901

If you have missed a day then there is no hope in hell to get colossus to level 10

actually you could miss 4 or even 5 days if you were smart enough and only have chosen the most efficient player

I made 755 yards (without using diamonds)
that are 35 more than needed

but it is hard to be successful if somebody fails in 2 ways:
not being online often enough and choosing the wrong players
obviously

Agent327

Overlord
If the forge bowl event ran past midnight (gmt) - reset for daily prize item, then why isn't there a final login to obtain 120 footballs...my entire colossus is and will be stuck at maximum l9....having completed every single task of the 50 successfully, the minimum expectation is to receive a completed level 10 colossus....otherwise the entire event is a fraud......completed event should always equal completed prize.

THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE - COMPLETED EVENT SHOULD ALWAYs, ALWAYS RECEIVE COMPLETE REWARD….if I were to run a marathon I would receive a completion medal, not 9/10ths of a completion medal.….get this sorted now..you have just over 2 hours to resolve this mess...

and to add insult to injury...just seen that I have dropped from bronze to amateur...if it drops to rookie my colossus will be stuck at l8..... really, a completed event achiever, I am so angry at moment...all that hard work I have put in throughout the entire event only to be robbed of the prize.....

If you had put in "all that hard work" you would have had the prize. It is impossible not to, so yes, blame Inno for your own shortcomings!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116646

If you had put in "all that hard work" you would have had the prize. It is impossible not to, so yes, blame Inno for your own shortcomings!
I'm absolutely in agreement with Necro here. I also put in all the effort necessary to complete this long quest line, including many quests in which I had to achieve twice what the Wiki said I would have to, but it left me short of the final upgrade necessary. This feels most unfair. Will I even bother finding space and building the bloody thing? Will I even bother continuing to play the sodding game?

Boorg

Captain
I'm absolutely in agreement with Necro here. I also put in all the effort necessary to complete this long quest line, including many quests in which I had to achieve twice what the Wiki said I would have to, but it left me short of the final upgrade necessary. This feels most unfair. Will I even bother finding space and building the bloody thing? Will I even bother continuing to play the sodding game?

Don’t forget that although helpful the Wiki is totally independent therefore in the end one still has to make his/her own personal evaluations.