• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Forge Bowl 2019

DeletedUser4727

Go InnoForgers!

Forge Bowl is just around the corner. Check out the full details for our next event on our annoucement page as well as the latest Thi and Kurt show!

Got questions? Ask them below!

Enjoy!
Richard & Team

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115601

Will persons who play the game daily be able to get a level 10 or will this one be based off of luck?

Since the garden set is available in daily challenges (excluding the fact that you can get them from the event), will they be available in daily challenges AFTER the event or would they be available during the event?

DeletedUser96901

Will persons who play the game daily be able to get a level 10 or will this one be based off of luck?
no you need the upgrade kit from bronze league

or will this one be based off of luck?
more based on how much diamonds you and the other players spend to reach that league

but maybe a few players are lucky and end in that league without using diamonds

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
So have the devs learned some basic Kindergarden math skills yet and made the Lv10 obtainable WITHOUT spending any diamonds?
Or can we expect the same level of "screw the players - only the whales matter" that beta had to endure?!:rolleyes:

DeletedUser116137

How about moving the Event Banner over so that it doesn't cover up our Taverns, preferably for all upcoming events also?
It could be moved to just Left of the Forge point window or anywhere in the water Left of the Coin window...
Either placement would make it easier to keep track of visitors in our Taverns without having to move the screen around each time.
Thank you.

DeletedUser

So have the devs learned some basic Kindergarden math skills yet and made the Lv10 obtainable WITHOUT spending any diamonds?
Or can we expect the same level of "screw the players - only the whales matter" that beta had to endure?!:rolleyes:

It is not so bad they’ll need to earn some in order to do the daily groceries.
I have the feeling that it’ll give decent rewards as well in case it is not finished.
And we have the option to farm for dia’s which in itself is a pretty generous concept.

DeletedUser115806

I don't think I'll bother with this event. Not my thing, and I always have rotten luck in this game with battles etc, and never get diamonds unless I buy them, which I can't afford to do.

DeletedUser103773

I think that it is fair to say that no one managed to get a level 10 colossus on Beta without spending diamonds, in most cases around 2000 although it was mathematically possible to get one by spending a few less.

DeletedUser108359

It is not so bad they’ll need to earn some in order to do the daily groceries.
I have the feeling that it’ll give decent rewards as well in case it is not finished.
And we have the option to farm for dia’s which in itself is a pretty generous concept.

Yes it does, BUT it looks like a construction site surrounded by scaffolding.
Unless by some miracle they have changed it since beta.

DeletedUser108359

I think that it is fair to say that no one managed to get a level 10 colossus on Beta without spending diamonds, in most cases around 2000 although it was mathematically possible to get one by spending a few less.

Very true, but its also mathematically possible to win the lottery, except i think you have better chance with That.
Sorry, im normally very positive about events and enjoy them, but not this one, not after it was such a monumental mess in beta.
If you hoping to get a 2nd you should have many many thousands of diamonds.