• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Forge Bowl 2019

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Not sure what the Bronze Age Large Army issue is all about (don't have time to read through)

But I think this Large Army is doable!
index.php

I've dabbled in an alter world, logging in only once every several days, and somehow, I got a bunch of rogues.

With the rogues and simply some spearmen, I've fought through the Continent Map till the Iron Age!

Although, I did delete the wounded spearmen and build new ones, which is quicker, equivalent to quick healing.

My question is, after fighting the first wave, if you just wait there before fighting the second wave, will the units heal?

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
It says -

Every player who is a member of a guild and has reached the Iron Age at the time when an Expedition begins, can contribute to the success of their guild by participating in the ongoing Expedition.

and not the other way round.

"can contribute" means one has two options participate in GE or not to participate in GE.

That's how you read it. I read it that a bronze player can play GE, but does not count for the Guild score, so he does not contribute to the success.

Boorg

Captain
I feel deeply sorry for those that can’t or don’t or won’t understand what reached the Iron Age means.

:?:?:? :(:(:( :o:o:o

DeletedUser113470

That's how you read it. I read it that a bronze player can play GE, but does not count for the Guild score, so he does not contribute to the success.
There is just enough ambiguity there, that you could read it that way.
If you lived in a vacuum, and didn't think it through.
But if you know how GE works, and how negotiation uses current and previous age goods, and how fighting uses current and previous age units, how would you expect that would work in BA? It can't be BA only troops and goods. That would fall apart. BA and IA? That would be a special case that the programmers would barf at, just for BA players that don't count anyway.

So your interpretation is valid, but only if you don't get how GE works, or don't think it through.

Galladhorn

Monarch
Not sure what the Bronze Age Large Army issue is all about (don't have time to read through)

My question is, after fighting the first wave, if you just wait there before fighting the second wave, will the units heal?

Good Question – I really do not have a clue if waiting will let the units heal in between Battle 01 and 02. In addition to the question – could one suspect a timeout as well ?.

Last edited:

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Good Question – I really do not have a clue if waiting will let the units heal in between Battle 01 and 02. In addition tot he question – could one suspect a timeout as well ?.
Exactly! In real battle, can you request the enemy, to be humanitarian, and wait for your wounded to heal before the next wave of fight?

By the way, proof that I'm not making things up in previous comment:
proof.png
As can be seen, rogues in Bronze Age

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
But if you know how GE works, and how negotiation uses current and previous age goods, and how fighting uses current and previous age units, how would you expect that would work in BA?

So does the Cmap. Nothing there preventing a BA player to participate and move forward.

Units heal after the battle. Two waves count as one battle, so you are still in the middle of the battle after the first wave.

DeletedUser116367

I guess I will fall agonisingly short of lvl 10?

I have played everyday :(
Looks sad..

Just tomorrow 240 footballs left..
Completed task 49

Attachments

• PSX_20190202_082919.jpg
    PSX_20190202_082919.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 106

Boorg

Captain
I guess I will fall agonisingly short of lvl 10?

I have played everyday :(
Looks sad..

Just tomorrow 240 footballs left..
Completed task 49

I think you can still do it. You only need 3 more upgrades.

1 upgrade you get from the last Quest.
1 upgrade you get from Bronze or Amateur League.
1 upgrade requires another touchdown.

The last touchdown you require might be possible with 248 footballs as you are very close but we might also receive another 120 footballs from the log-in on the last day (24 hours after Quest 50).

Wish you good luck ;) ;) ;)

DeletedUser116367

I think you can still do it. You only need 3 more upgrades.

1 upgrade you get from the last Quest.
1 upgrade you get from Bronze or Amateur League.
1 upgrade requires another touchdown.

The last touchdown you require might be possible with 248 footballs as you are very close but we might also receive another 120 footballs from the log-in on the last day (24 hours after Quest 50).

Wish you good luck ;) ;) ;)
Ya.. just worried about the last touchdown..

If we get that extra days log in bonus, I think it will happen.. else, I will be very very disappointed..

DeletedUser96901

Won't that remove the fun of the game having to tread so very carefully around everything..
it can be fun if you get surprised what you win after throwing the football because you don't look what you can win but only looking at your efficiency list

where is the fun when you chose the FP player and you win FP ?

Last edited by a moderator: