• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge Bowl 2019/VF3 (spoiler section)

Which event is your favourite?

• Forge Bowl

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Carnival Event

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Spring Event

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Mayday Event

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soccer/Football Event

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Summer Event

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Fall Event

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Halloween Event

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Winter Event

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Historical Questlines/Other

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser113110

From the Beta Forum, someone was digging up VF3 info when they found these.
image.jpeg image.jpeg
This seems to have a relation with the Forge Bowl? So will we have one in 2019?
[If you look closely on the cup there is a football-shaped bump on it.]
Edit: Colossus (10 Levels)
image.png
Classical Garden Set:
image.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dead-Eye

General
I was happy with last years FB so another would be nice. I don't want a new building though. I would rather be able to take what I have to higher levels.

A hockey themed event would be better.

Dead-Eye

General
Sports fan apparel. We don't see it much in Canada or the UK for that matter but the Seppos are all over it. The Packers played the Bills at the dome in TO back in the late 90's. All the packer fans had Styrofoam blocks of Swiss cheese on their heads.

An any age bonus unit with 20% extra attack or defence would be cool though it would have to have a degree of balance like once lost cannot be revived but healed with diamonds when wounded, a limit of 3 or so, cannot be used with more than 3 rouges. Something like that

Emberguard

Legend
You can still see this? Cool.

Forum Rules said:
Beta Content
  • Anything located under Announcements in Beta but not yet announced officially here is allowed to be posted in our spoiler section ONLY
  • Anything located in the Spoiler section of Beta is forbidden until announced under announcements there

Unless I'm mistaken, this threads info has not yet been officially announced anywhere including on Beta. Once it has been announced on Beta (and not just datamined), it can be restored again

DeletedUser113110

You can still see this? Cool.

Unless I'm mistaken, this threads info has not yet been officially announced anywhere including on Beta. Once it has been announced on Beta (and not just datamined), it can be restored again
Oh ok. I see. In that case, just lock it until this has been announced.
*I think the OP can see it even if it's blocked*

Emberguard

Legend
yeah, but the FP for space is better then the Tholos :P So you're essentially trading those goods for more FPs

And OBSERVATORY BPs IS BACK \o/ It's with the 71 footballs guy at 22% chance of Obs.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Lurking about the beta feedback, it looks like ATM it's absolutely 100% impossible to get the full Lv10 building without spending diamonds...

Seems to be you need an average of 1.1-1.2k footballs per touchdown.
Quest line give 3 upgrades, leaving 6 required through touchdowns.

However, between the free daily 80 footballs + sequential quest + quest line rewards, looks like everyone is still well short on footballs, and have figured that the daily quests will need to reward 250-300 footballs per day to make it possible. o_O
(and that's with always using the most yardage efficient player, so good-bye any decent chance at daily rewards. :( )

Me thinks Inno needs to back to those grade 2 math classes, since apparently someone still thinks 2+2=100?!:rolleyes:

DeletedUser96901

last year they changed the event and gave the upgrade kit as daily special prize

DeletedUser113110

Lurking about the beta feedback, it looks like ATM it's absolutely 100% impossible to get the full Lv10 building without spending diamonds...

Seems to be you need an average of 1.1-1.2k footballs per touchdown.
Quest line give 3 upgrades, leaving 6 required through touchdowns.

However, between the free daily 80 footballs + sequential quest + quest line rewards, looks like everyone is still well short on footballs, and have figured that the daily quests will need to reward 250-300 footballs per day to make it possible. o_O
(and that's with always using the most yardage efficient player, so good-bye any decent chance at daily rewards. :( )

Me thinks Inno needs to back to those grade 2 math classes, since apparently someone still thinks 2+2=100?!:rolleyes:
That is why the -ball events are a ripoff in Beta. Lol:lol:

DeletedUser113110

The comments from Beta are SCATHING. They say it's impossible to get a full Colossus without spending thousands of diamonds. What do you all think?

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
The comments from Beta are SCATHING. They say it's impossible to get a full Colossus without spending thousands of diamonds. What do you all think?
If true, and no changes are made for the live release, then I'd say that Inno can go and kiss their own behinds...

The ONLY positive thing I'm seeing atm between the beta comments & the wiki info, is that for now at least, there are currently alternative options to any/all force c-map progress.