• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Folders for Message Centre

In my guild I am admin for New GB contributions. It would be very useful to be able to create folders to keep all new GBs in one place.

We have threads for FP swaps, GvG, GBG, GE, New GBs , new members, weekly payouts, leader's chat, alliances - folders would be a great help.

Agent327

Overlord
In my guild I am admin for New GB contributions. It would be very useful to be able to create folders to keep all new GBs in one place.

We have threads for FP swaps, GvG, GBG, GE, New GBs , new members, weekly payouts, leader's chat, alliances - folders would be a great help.

So as an admin you desperately need help to control your threads. When it comes to this forum however you just do not care. Your thread is very important. Forum rules are there to ignore.

Galladhorn

Monarch
Hi Simply Lovely – you need to format ideas before posting them. Since the game has been around since 2012 a lot of ideas has been posted and many ideas are repititions that has already been proposed etc. Sometiems with a lose idea it is better to post it in the dicussions threads first – then you might get some feedback to work with. The formatting help clearify the idea and due to the few questions the idea maker must consider if the idea really is valid or if it needs some re thinking in terms of the overall game. Ideas that are not formatted will end up int the unformatted ideas sections. Also making the suggestion/idea into a poll is adviseable. Perhaps simply check a few other ideas to see how they are presented.

Never the less the Thread System at the current moment in time is surely not up to par with the amount of activites that the game provide, particualr for guild leaders so you are not alone with the managament hassles and several ideas has alredy been prososed on the issue.

Last edited: