• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

FoE wide ranking list

Belergon

Private
Spies can do much harm indeed:)
But as you say Markp, you have done well with your new guild and do you think that you wouldn't like to be recognized in a list what would show your achievements?
And you are a good example in that case to show how well a young and not so well established guild can do as long as they are keep on doing it. Which will still confirm the point that there could be a list and everyone has an equal chance dominate it - if they want!

DeletedUser109385

I really don't need this feature but if it makes you happy then +1

numbrcrunchr

Master Corporal
One way to make any calculations fairer, is to take into account the size of the guild. A large guild can simply cull its underperforming members to boost it's GE percentage score, and the 'system' which selects opposing guilds for the International Guild Expeditions/Guild Championships equalises this by ensuring guilds are matched against other guilds of similar sizes.
I would like to propose a new metric, which I will call the GE factor. It is simply the percentage score a guild attains in GE multiplied by the no. of guild members. Example to follow...

Last edited:

numbrcrunchr

Master Corporal
IMG_2171.jpg
...so...in a tight tussle between first and second, the final stats for REAL LIVES MATTER, as per the attachment are:
members: 77
final result of guild expeditions: 94.9%
GE factor = 77 x 94.9 = 7307.3