• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

FoE wide ranking list

Belergon

Private
I think it would be a good idea to have all worlds wide list of how well have guilds finished GE. Just like there is a list of highest ranked GB-s/guilds/players in every world. Maybe it could be either server wide or whole FoE wide.

DeletedUser109749

I think it would be a good idea to have all worlds wide list of how well have guilds finished GE. Just like there is a list of highest ranked GB-s/guilds/players in every world. Maybe it could be either server wide or whole FoE wide.
Actually there are a lot of divisons in which the guild fights, Guilds are grouped as per their no of members and this is also not fixed that they will have only 50 members each week or 60,63 , anything.

You can relate with this------
In Boxing, Boxers fight in different weight divisons like, flyweight,bantamweight,heavy weight,superheavyweight etc as per their Weight , we can never make a ranking list of these boxers together as their categories and everything are totally different from boxers of different divisons , like this we will not be able to create the rankings of every guild as Guild championship is different for each guild, they have different situation

Belergon

Private
I must agree that yo have a point there indeed. I just thought that it would be lovely to see overall somewhere how all the guilds have done in GE, rather then going through leaderboards to see how they have done in the past. I can see that the amount of players in the guild varies always, but how many Guild Championships every guild has won still shows how much work they have put into it. Let there be then 80-60 player guild, then 60-40 player guild etc ranking list

DeletedUser109749

I must agree that yo have a point there indeed. I just thought that it would be lovely to see overall somewhere how all the guilds have done in GE, rather then going through leaderboards to see how they have done in the past. I can see that the amount of players in the guild varies always, but how many Guild Championships every guild has won still shows how much work they have put into it. Let there be then 80-60 player guild, then 60-40 player guild etc ranking list
But there may be unstability each week in the rankings because this is not fix that a particular guid may have 40 members each week

Belergon

Private
That is true again. Regardless to that it would be quite nice to have some sort of ranking system for guilds to show how well they have done in GE. Maybe to divide guilds by guild levels then? That should surely be a bit more fair and even.

DeletedUser109749

But mate as i told, Guild champ is basically dependant on No. of members, there is no relation of Guild levels so if you will place the guild as per the levels , it will be little unfair as the situation is different for every guild in guild champ.

EX- Level 30 Guild named A has members 30(All active) and won 10 Gold cups
another Level 30 guild named B having 60 members and won 2 gold and 8 silver cups but they cannot be in the same group

Belergon

Private
Ok. By this logic then current Guild ranking system is unfair and inaccurate also. There can be a guild consisting of 20 good players and hold first position in guild rankings when another guild with 80 players is at 20th position. Fact remains that number of wins in GE only shows how well, current players play together and it shows their achievement. There for I think that there could still exist a list of how well guilds have done in GE.

DeletedUser109385

No comment, I don't see any need for a list of guild from other worlds.

DeletedUser107476

Ok. By this logic then current Guild ranking system is unfair and inaccurate also. There can be a guild consisting of 20 good players and hold first position in guild rankings when another guild with 80 players is at 20th position. Fact remains that number of wins in GE only shows how well, current players play together and it shows their achievement. There for I think that there could still exist a list of how well guilds have done in GE.
The current system bases itself on amount of members in guild. Yes the current system is unfair. This has been brought up on several occasions and a more fair system would be if the system changed the amount of guilds in championship so all guilds have same amount of members.
The % system is based on how many battles are needed for all members in a guild to complete GE.

In your example a guild of 20 would need 960 wins to get 100% each win being 0.104%, for a guild of 80 members 3840 wins to get 100% each win being 0.026%. Thus you see why it cannot be based upon guild level.

DeletedUser6838

The current system bases itself on amount of members in guild. Yes the current system is unfair. This has been brought up on several occasions and a more fair system would be if the system changed the amount of guilds in championship so all guilds have same amount of members.
The % system is based on how many battles are needed for all members in a guild to complete GE.

In your example a guild of 20 would need 960 wins to get 100% each win being 0.104%, for a guild of 80 members 3840 wins to get 100% each win being 0.026%. Thus you see why it cannot be based upon guild level.
If the current system bases on how many members you got and groups up guilds that have same amount, then how is adding more guilds into championship gonna improve that? By that, the only change that would occur is the number of guilds that compete for the same gold trophy, which by the way would give guilds, that has less active players, even more lower chance to get even 3rd place. Frankly, it's the guilds problem if they have too many inactive players or players that don't want to do GE, why should the dev's take over the management of guilds?

To be a bit on topic as well, if you want some kind of ranking, then how about the ranking of how many gold/silver/bronze trophies some guilds have already won?

Belergon

Private
I absolutely agree with you that the base % changes on depending how many members there are in a guild. The idea of GE is to bring members closer together. An alternative to GvG. To compete against other guilds. The fact whether there is 30 people in guild or 80 only changes the base percentage, not the fact how well guild works together. If you have 80 members in the guild and half of them don't do GE then that surely shows that your guild is not willing to pull together and clearly doesn't deserve the gold trophy at the end of the week.
It goes exactly the same way towards General Guild ranking list. The list is not based under how many people there are in the guild, but how well they compete in GvG and again, how well they work together. SO it doesn't matter how many people there are in a guild, what matters is what a handful of people are capable of doing!
There for, I do not see a reason why there couldn't be a separate list based on GE achievements!

DeletedUser106685

You might be able to compare guilds of all sizes, by ranking them with points.
For example, the number of gold trophies counted by the number of members at the time that gold trophy was won.
Half points for a silver cup, bronze cup divide it by three. Just saying something here.
This way, the largest guilds that do well will end on top, which is correct, because it's way more difficult to do.

DeletedUser107476

If the current system bases on how many members you got and groups up guilds that have same amount, then how is adding more guilds into championship gonna improve that? By that, the only change that would occur is the number of guilds that compete for the same gold trophy, which by the way would give guilds, that has less active players, even more lower chance to get even 3rd place. Frankly, it's the guilds problem if they have too many inactive players or players that don't want to do GE, why should the dev's take over the management of guilds?

To be a bit on topic as well, if you want some kind of ranking, then how about the ranking of how many gold/silver/bronze trophies some guilds have already won?
I think you misread what I wrote What I said was to have the system up or down the amount of guilds in championship so that all guilds have the same amount of members. Nothing about inactive members.

DeletedUser107476

To be hones though you keep talking about showing how committed people are to working together but the ranking system you are talking about would not show that.

A guild who helps smaller players by bringing them into guild would have a disadvantage for starters as IA members are unlikely to have the attack GB's to take on level 3.
The winners would be those guilds where all members are higher level with every member with high attack GB's.
That does not show how committed they are just that they have an advantage.
We had an IA member who was completing level 2 every week with no attack GB's they are now EMA.
To me that shows more commitment than a CE member with level 10 aachen, zeus and cdm completing level 3.

Belergon

Private
We had an IA member who was completing level 2 every week with no attack GB's they are now EMA.
To me that shows more commitment than a CE member with level 10 aachen, zeus and cdm completing level 3.

Exactly my point. So having a high level CdM, CoA and Zeus wont make any difference. We have few very early age players in guild who finish GE 48/48 every week, despite having only less then 25% attack boost. Finishing GE successfully sometimes means negotiating and sometimes fighting. Sometimes doing one encounter 5 times if needed.
I would say that one can take a horse to water, they cant make them drink it. Every person must first want to help themselves and then guild can give a helping hand. And from here comes my final point, If a person is not even willing to help them self then they surely cant be a part of a competitive guild. That's where being a close knit community starts. People who help each other . That means getting rid of dead weight. That means guild working towards success. Either there is 80 members or 30 members makes no difference. What they have achieved in GvG and on weekly bases in GE shows their strength and willingness to be better.
My guild has many low age players who are great members and our guild helps them out every way possible. We are No 1 in guild rankings and we have 10 gold throphies in GE with 70 members, so I know what I am talking about in sense of working towards having a great team.
There comes my idea from of having a separate column alongside somewhere showing the amount of trophies won in GE. Not to show off but to recognize the achievement.

DeletedUser107476

Exactly my point. So having a high level CdM, CoA and Zeus wont make any difference. We have few very early age players in guild who finish GE 48/48 every week, despite having only less then 25% attack boost. Finishing GE successfully sometimes means negotiating and sometimes fighting. Sometimes doing one encounter 5 times if needed.
I would say that one can take a horse to water, they cant make them drink it. Every person must first want to help themselves and then guild can give a helping hand. And from here comes my final point, If a person is not even willing to help them self then they surely cant be a part of a competitive guild. That's where being a close knit community starts. People who help each other . That means getting rid of dead weight. That means guild working towards success. Either there is 80 members or 30 members makes no difference. What they have achieved in GvG and on weekly bases in GE shows their strength and willingness to be better.
My guild has many low age players who are great members and our guild helps them out every way possible. We are No 1 in guild rankings and we have 10 gold throphies in GE with 70 members, so I know what I am talking about in sense of working towards having a great team.
There comes my idea from of having a separate column alongside somewhere showing the amount of trophies won in GE. Not to show off but to recognize the achievement.
And there you have said it, you are #1 guild. Try it from scratch. We are a guild less than 3 months old with just 10 members and level 16. All of our members take part in GE. I finish GE every week in about 2 days, I would not expect lower members to do the same. We do not have the resources to supply members with all the goods to negotiate at this time as we are in GvG too. We average 60-80% a week completion in GE depending on how active we are in setting up for GvG.
In an established guild this is a lot easier and a #1 guild will have members are at end of tech tree and can help more with those goods needed.

Belergon

Private
There I said it indeed. But is that not something that shows that those guilds who are all ready at some status have not worked towards GE winning. There might be 20 AF players in brand new guild and still to be able to help players in IA to finish GE and supply them with goods. GE negotiation does not consume hundreds of goods weekly for one person. Combine negotiation and attack and its all good. Which ever way you look at it, those guilds who get trophies in GE are working hard for them. Either they have to overcome and get rid of deadweight/ supply goods/ level attack GB-s. That all is effort. Everyone gets an equal starting block in this game. How they use it is completely different.
May I ask Markp27, how is your guild doing in GE? And how many people do you have in your guild?

DeletedUser107476

There I said it indeed. But is that not something that shows that those guilds who are all ready at some status have not worked towards GE winning. There might be 20 AF players in brand new guild and still to be able to help players in IA to finish GE and supply them with goods. GE negotiation does not consume hundreds of goods weekly for one person. Combine negotiation and attack and its all good. Which ever way you look at it, those guilds who get trophies in GE are working hard for them. Either they have to overcome and get rid of deadweight/ supply goods/ level attack GB-s. That all is effort. Everyone gets an equal starting block in this game. How they use it is completely different.
May I ask Markp27, how is your guild doing in GE? And how many people do you have in your guild?
Guild is just under 3 months old.
Has 10 members. (We got messed up in last guild due to spies being placed by another guild and information such as when less people were on was passed on to the other guild so trust is low.(Taking game way too serious when they do that.)).
7 golds and 1 silver.
Level 16.

DeletedUser

LOL, seems like guilds are taking GvG a little bit too far:lol:
Was much worse when you could actually delete defending armies instead of just replacing them.
Accidentally give a mole 'trusted' right and you were in big trouble, hahaha. :lol: