FOE Tools, a set of tools to simplify life on Forge Of Empire

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Yoratheon, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Yoratheon

Yoratheon Private

Hi,

In this start of the new year, I share you a tools that I have developped to simplify your life on FOE.This set of tools are designed to rush GB.

One tool will help you calculate the number of FPs you need to secure a place on Great Buildings, another (integreted on the first and also in standalone version) to calculates the number of FP that a player must put on a GB to block his place.

Link: https://foe-tools.github.io/

The project is OpenSource and the website is hosted on GitHub. Thus, everyone with the necessary skills can participate in the improvement of this site.

Note: English is not my main. So, if you find mistake in text, please tell me and I will correct that.

2. Yoratheon

Yoratheon Private

Hi

New version, 1.4.0:
    • The site is now available in German
    • Fixed a bug when selecting GBs in the drop-down list (under Firefox)

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  3. Yoratheon

Yoratheon Private

Hi,

New version, 1.5.0:

Arrival of a new tool, the "Château Frontenac Calculator". This tool allows you to predict the number of resources needed for recurring quests based on the fact that you are rushing Rinbin's quest "non-birthday party" and also allows you to estimate the rewards obtained.

Improvement in the secure place tool. You can now enter the bonus of your Arc and the number of FPs of the target place, this will tell you if you will win or lose FPs (or no profit / loss).

Added a page that list direct and indirect contributors of the project.
    Added a page (only available in english) that displays change log.
    The site is now available in Russian.

4. Yoratheon

Yoratheon Private

Hello everyone,

It is with great joy that I announce you the release of the new version of the site: 2.0.0

This new update brings a lot of change. First, I changed technology to develop the site, which involved redeveloping it entirely.

Add 2 new tools :
    - GB Statistics
    - Forecast cost GB

The first one allows you to visualize several graphs on the evolution of the costs and the gains of GBs.
    The second lets you know how many FPs are necessary to go from one level of a GB to another, with or without help of big Arc.

Improvement of the promotion message

In "GB Investment", a column was added to tell for each place if are free or not. If it is, it will be added to the promotion messages.
    Promotion messages can now be prefixed and suffixed.
    You can also easily copy a message with a button just to the right of it (for browsers that support it, normally, all recent browsers)

Other

Add GB: "The Blue Galaxy"

When you visit a permanent link, a message appears at the top of the page to inform you that the changes you make will not be saved in cookies.

Added a cookie disclaimer message to tell the user that the site uses cookies

Added permanent link in "Secure place" and "Château Frontenac Calculator".

Add sub-url by language ("/fr" for French, "/de" for German and default "/" for English)

Fixed the problem of cookies expiration.

Fixed infinite calculation in "Château Frontenac Calculator" when more resources were spent than needed to complete quests.

Update and data corrections on GBs

The style of the site has slightly changed.

---

Note: normally, there is no need for buttons to start calculations. If the calculations are not done automatically, it is that your browser is not recent enough (or does not follow certain standards of the web). If the problem occurs to many people, I will re-add them.

5. Yoratheon

Yoratheon Private

Hi

New version, 2.1.2:

• Add level 81 to 152 of progressive era
    • Fix gb-statistcs crash for high levels
    • Fix wrong rounding of reward in gb-investment

6. Yoratheon

Yoratheon Private

Hi,

New update released today: 2.5.0

This update add 2 new tools:

Trade

This tool facilitates your business by offering you the best rates according to your way of trading.

Campaign cost

This tool predicts the cost of a sector or province.

Other improvments:
    • The website is now available in Dutch.
    • Improve localization referencment
    • Now in secure-place tool in GB-Investment you can just select the targeted place instead of input FPs of this place.