• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

FoE Soccer Cup rewards not updating

DeletedUser99894

Clipboard01.jpg

Normally, when the shot misses, the reward for that option increases, which is visible in the minigame window. Sometimes when i miss, i get the message that i missed and the reward was increased, but the number is not increased visually, although in reality it did increase. I have to close the minigame window and reopen it to see the increased value.

1.78.45a1b7d (14.06.2016 10:57), tgreg1701 (585452), en4, en_US, WIN 22,0,0,192, Windows 10, Chrome/51.0.2704.103, 1920x914, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

DeletedUser107756

I had the same problem, Specially the last one " I have to close the mini game window and reopen it to see the increased value."

DeletedUser7719

This happened to me once as well. Can't seem to reproduce it though

DeletedUser1094

This happens all the time in all the worlds.
I guess it depends on your internet connection.
When you make a shot, you can see the actual cups amount in the pop-up, if your top display doesn't update.
I'll try to make a screenshoot later today.

Edit : Added screenshot from 5% tries.

8fb11c11-a98d-48b0-9432-9510b772659d_zpsakzxyusk.png

Last edited by a moderator: