• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event FoE Soccer Cup 2016

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser109679

is the soccer cup on the thai server? I joined and played for a while but no soccer cup :(

anyone any idea what the next two rotating cup prizes are? I'm holding ut for the medals to buy expansions.

Also what time does the comp end of sunday and will there be a grace period to spend your cups after it stops?

DeletedUser99058

This event is probably the most disappointing I've played in. The poorly designed purchase window makes random, accidental purchases all too possible. I have two utterly useless event buildings that I can't even put down and demolish for building supplies, which I got when I accidentally clicked through the purchase gump. Considering all the effort it took to get the 1400 cups I lost at random, I am none too pleased.

In addition, the completely random events combined with the inability to choose the random prizes requires no skill and does not permit the player any input or control over the play or the prize. Selecting from one the game chooses for the players to purchase and two (in my opinion) worthless prizes is no choice at all, even if the devs think it is.

I play on five servers. I play this event on one server, make halfhearted attempts on another, and have totally forgotten about it on the other three.

Please tell me this event isn't the big summer event.

DeletedUser99058

I am so glad! I normally enjoy FoE events--I'm glad I have that one to look forward to.

DeletedUser109581

Will there be a grace period after the event ends where you can still trade in cups like in the 2014 event?

DeletedUser12400

Will there be a grace period after the event ends where you can still trade in cups like in the 2014 event?
It seems not.

upload_2016-7-7_23-54-43.png

DeletedUser14881

Any chance of having premium buildings showing up before the end? I'm duck sitting there for days and nothing

DeletedUser96901

Any chance of having premium buildings showing up before the end? I'm duck sitting there for days and nothing
in the next 9 hours ? no

you can buy only 3 different things before it ends
now: Champions Retreat
after that: Hall of Fame
or Golden Chests

DeletedUser914

I understand this so much. For my main world the best item was the premium house "Sea Scraper". With just 900 cups a real bargain. Compare with WW or SoK 6250 cups. Sadly this premium house did appear alot during event start, but last 8-10 days they where gone. I got luckily 6 of these, but so understand Keizaal that they did not appear for those last 8-10 days. :?

For all the other side worlds all those medal packages was nice expansion shooting. :P

Those medal packages and premium houses where by far the best items this soccer event, and it made this soccer event a real success for me. I loved it. :blush:

DeletedUser107692

I was surprised that one of the last rewards was medals and victory tower. Spent all on them:blush:

Yeah, did that on 2/3 worlds but in the last one I had enough for a wishing well so I just wished for the last price to be a well...but oh well, got at least 4 or 5 during this event and 2 SoK in my main world so I won't complain.