• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

FoE Podcast?

DeletedUser

Hey guys,
Just curious if anyone has a FoE podcast out there yet? And if not, if anyone would be genuinely interested in seeing one or maybe even making one. I'm up for it if a few others are, but if you guys think its a bad idea, post some feedback. Thanks!

DeletedUser

I think it's a fabulous idea. Be sure to contact Community Management if you need any help.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

Okay, thanks Anwar. How do i go about contacting community management?

Your local community manager for the en-version is Blacksmith. I guess he'll join this thread shortly. :)

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser276

Peekaboo ;) Technically I am a co-community manager ;) But am the most social one. :)

I think its an awesome idea too. If you have any questions feel free to ask. You can do so through private message if you want if its anything that may be considered sensitive by you. Or you can ask here if not ;)

Surge

Brigadier-General
Hey Shaumont. I'd like to join the podcast if it ever gets approved and goes gold. I've played for over a year cumulatively now.

DeletedUser

Oh, I love podcasts!

If there's any way I could help, please let me know.

(note: I'm not volunteering to be ON the podcast, haha)