• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

FoE Helper changes, what do you think about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
Just that haha.
I think the tool was too far, that is true (in my opinion). Now, users will have a double hit:
-Relevant features are removed.
-Relevant features than they really enjoyed.. are removed haha.

I think it wont be usefull anymore por pvp (no problems with that, i think it is the main reason of all this mess), or GB (well, perhap just a bit). But some extremelly usefull features remains, by the moment, for guild admins.

DeletedUser

Maybe we should make an unofficial forum as players of the game ::D then mods cant stop us edit: JK

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
Another thread about the FOE Helper was closed yesterday, because we're not allowed to discuss third party apps or tools:
Now you start a new thread. LOL :lol:

ah, i didnt know. but i thought it was quite odd not to see any threat about xD
But i thought this place was for off topics too, isnt it? or that is in another place?

Maybe we should make an unofficial forum as players of the game ::D then mods cant stop us edit: JK
Reddit is always there haha

Status
Not open for further replies.