• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Focus: Military or Economy?

DeletedUser

What do you focus on? Military or economy...

What are the benefits of focusing on one or the other?

DeletedUser

depends on what do you like to,how much time do you have

often casual gamer goes for economy because you dont have to spend that much time in the game

but i think military route its more rewarding but thats just my opinion

DeletedUser

I like a little of both! No reason to focus on one and ignore the other. A balanced playstyle lets you enjoy all aspects of the game.

DeletedUser

Economy, building a lovely town and helping my fellow guildmembers prosper :) I do keep a nice strong defense to entertain the more aggressive neighbours and just in case I would happen to need them to conquer something fast.

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

In the beginning I focused heavily on the military aspect of the game. It helped me expand my city rather quickly (by winning the PvP Towers and earning medals) and make room for goods production. Having plenty of military units was also much needed, because I found myself in an aggressive neighbourhood and it was the only way to stop/limit attackers and possible plunderers.

However now - much to my own surprise :p - I find I am gradually moving towards a mix of both military and peaceful trading and in contrast to before, it is now acceptable from time to time to come in 2nd or 3rd in the PvP Tower.

DeletedUser10537

I found it hard to negotiate every sector (at the beginning, I was focused on economy) so I change to focus on military, so far it works fine

DeletedUser

I never negotiate. it sets your score behind. Usually I focus 80% on eco and 20% on military. The military I make primarily to conquer territories.

That being said, if you want to grow as quickly as possible, you need to focus like 70% military and 30% economy. That way you conquer territories really quickly (to get land expansions), and come in first place in tournaments to get more medals (also used for land expansions). The downside of course, is that it's very time consuming to focus heavily on military.

DeletedUser6968

I never negotiate also. I focus more on military myself, competing in the PVP tower. I have, when I write this, 10 military buildings and 4 economy buildings.

DeletedUser8813

strong military...with a strong economy..i think its best to utilize all features of the game to get the most out of it