• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fix Colosseum

toxvon

Private
it took me 45 days playing to get this in the Late middle ages and all it does is give a few medals and i need 2000 for my next expansion.

Shouldn't it give more medals or be gotten sooner in the game to be more useful?

Agent327

Overlord
it took me 45 days playing to get this in the Late middle ages and all it does is give a few medals and i need 2000 for my next expansion.

Shouldn't it give more medals or be gotten sooner in the game to be more useful?

Much sooner in the game would mean you would get it before you start playing.

I think Hagia Sofia should give more fp's, cause I need more.

DeletedUser

Delete it and replace with more efficient GBs. Learn from the experience and only build that which is of benefit; both in terms of rewards and footprint. I built mine far earlier than you and maintained it as a "seat-filler" until BPs for better were landed.
Think before you build and plan for the future, LMA is far too late to even consider Col. Also; why have you moved up the Tech Tree so quickly? Long-term strategy game not, race to the end.

DeletedUser118860

If you're talking about the Colosseum I don't think the Romans will be amused! (But then again they aren't around to complain and that's just as well). :lol:

DeletedUser653

Dead-Eye

General
the basic rule being only build a GB if you intend to keep it for ever.

Dunno bout that. Had Deal for a while and it served me quite well. Have a RAH at the minute that was great when I needed it for RQs but will likely get rid of it soon and replace with a BG. That said, the Colosseum looks awesome in Rome but should have no place in your city.

DeletedUser653

Dunno bout that. Had Deal for a while and it served me quite well. Have a RAH at the minute that was great when I needed it for RQs but will likely get rid of it soon and replace with a BG. That said, the Colosseum looks awesome in Rome but should have no place in your city.

Just a very quick way of throwing lots of FP down the drain and if built with the help of friends then its just a waste of theirs. just try adding up how many FP you throw away for demolishing a very small L10 RAH.

but saying this sometime the game changes, new GB's come out or you change your game play and i remember deleting my basil at L30, (needed more space for troops) that was over 21,000 FP wasted !!