• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fire in the Hall Quest - cannot abort

DeletedUser

This is a no value quest for me and id rather not perform it. i dont however see the option to not accept the quest or to abort it thereafter. wasnt aborting quests possible before?

comments or help welcome. cheers

DeletedUser4089

Welcome to the forums, thanks for posting.

There is a main quest line, and a secondary quest line, The main line is unskippable, the secondary line can be skipped.

Click on the quest's icon (top left). If it's a secondary quest, there will be an 'Abort' button. If not, it's a main quest and you'll just have to complete it.

Hope this answers your question. In future, please post your questions in the 'Questions/FAQ' section, that's what it's there for.

While you're here, I suggest getting acquainted with our lovely Guides section, where you'll find lots of helpful information.

Thanks for playing Forge of Empires.

Edit: Another tip, before posting, you should perform a search (top-right), In this case, a search for "Fire in the Hall" would have found you a thread that explains as this is a quest from Ragu Silvertongue, it's in the main line and unskippable.

Last edited by a moderator: