• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fiore village ever in antique store?

QueenNicky

Private
I got the Fiore Village in the event early this year, it’s Level 1 and I’ve been looking for upgrades to come up in the antique store or auction. Do they ever come up or do I have to wait till some other event to upgrade it? It’s a nice building but would be so much better upgraded with higher population.
Also, I haven’t bid in an auction yet, is the auction item open to being bid on from all players in a world?

romeo-rainy

Corporal
I think so, but I think you can't get your Fiore Village up to a high level, the year after it is released it is auctioned extremely high, what I did was sell it to AD.

QueenNicky

Private
I think so, but I think you can't get your Fiore Village up to a high level, the year after it is released it is auctioned extremely high, what I did was sell it to AD.

I’ve already placed it in my city. Is there a way to sell things that aren’t already in your inventory? It takes awhile to build up coins to use in the Auction house.

Giton

Private
Can I use "one up kit" or "renovation kit" to let the Fiore Village go to the era I am going to be in?

Knight of ICE

Can I use "one up kit" or "renovation kit" to let the Fiore Village go to the era I am going to be in?

Yes and depending on the level it has, upgrading it after you have moved to the next age, will also bring it to that age.

Forwandert

Major-General
So when the Forge Bowl comes up again next year the Fiore Village will start to appear in the Auction house?

It's also worth bearing in mind there's a very high chance that the building upgrades/selection kits will be available in the same event next year.

Release to AD could be much later depending on if/when the AD gets updated around that time.

QueenNicky

Private
Yes and depending on the level it has, upgrading it after you have moved to the next age, will also bring it to that age.

This is my Fiore Village. I have advanced era since I placed it. Nothing has changed with it though. Is that what usually happens? What would be best to do with it? I want to increase population of it mostly.

Attachments

• 6ACE0495-FCB0-4AA9-85E5-9C2B6746B23C.png
    6ACE0495-FCB0-4AA9-85E5-9C2B6746B23C.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 77
  • 8CF73366-55CE-4912-8148-B205B582F07A.jpeg
    8CF73366-55CE-4912-8148-B205B582F07A.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 67

Forwandert

Major-General
It won't move era on its own. You have several options. You could use a reno/1 up kit now to bring it upto era. Or the next upgrade you place on it will bring it upto whatever era you are in at the time of upgrading.