• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Finishing requirements for Crop Rotation: No popup with mouse rollover

DeletedUser

0.15.9216 (22.08.2012 11:46), EffBee (291101), en5, en_US, WIN 11,3,300,271, Windows XP, MSIE 8.0, 1676x848

I know this crop rotation issue has been raised several times in the past, but these are old posts.

I just wondered whether this is old, fixed, broken again....

... or old, and lost on someone's desk under a pile of doughnut boxes.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm, hopefully this time around some answers will come to this report.

I will look into it, thanks guys.

DeletedUser1081

... but what is the problem people are perceiving, please and thank you? there are no requirements (other than forge points) to unlock crop rotation - that's why there are none listed.

DeletedUser4089

Well, it seems odd that are no requirements. We think there probably should be, as there are for everything else, and maybe they're not coded in properly or something.

DeletedUser1081

mink,
Can you confirm your claim?
- Lodroth

LoL: how do you want me to "confirm" it?? i'm sure there's something about it in one of the guides to research in the "guides" section, if you don't believe me. and it's not a "claim" - it's simply a fact: no requirements to unlock Crop Rotations, other than the requisite number of forge points.

and i don't think it's an oversight or a coding error. there are other "free" research areas early on, but no one notices them because they don't expect requirements yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's exactly as Mink said - there's no cost beyond the Forge Points, hence no popup detailing the (non-existant) cost.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser1081

thank you, Anwar my dear - very gallant of you! i feel vindicated :cool:

DeletedUser

So this has been confirmed to be a free tech (requiring no money or supplies even which any other tech does need, despite an earlier comment) and can be tagged as 'Not a bug'?

- Lodroth

DeletedUser

Thank you all - thats that then.

May the farce be with you.

Still think it would be good if the rollover said something like "This page intentionally left blank" :)

Surge

Brigadier-General
Hush! We don't want to pay extra materials to an otherwise wanted free technology! Just take advantage of the developers' generosity!

DeletedUser

I find your lack of faith disturbing. - Darth Vader

Lack of faith? If you notice in the last ticket about this, Checkered Jester said:

I will investigate this. In my opinion no tech should be completely free to unlock.

Then two posts after that he says:

Reported, thanks guys

SC-2625

As you can see, we really did not get any answers on it, other than it was reported.

Now we have that answer that has been needed for awhile now, thanks to Anwar.

endgame, please only post things in bug reports that adds to the report in a informative way, thanks.

@ Lodroth, we will mark this as what it needs to be marked when we can get to it, it takes some time to get through everything.