• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: "Finish Battle Automatically" Confirmation Window

DeletedUser97688

Proposal: Prevent accidental battle finishing by adding a confirmation window.

Have I....? No.

Details: There is a confirmation window for surrender; why not one for automatic battles? If a player is attempting to surrender, and clicks the auto-battle feature, they may lose all of their units instead of simply one or two. If Inno thinks surrendering deserves a confirmation check, why not auto-battles too?

Summary: Would prevent major loss of units and end lots of in-game frustration.

Abuse/ Balance: No issues here.

DeletedUser108379

-1 from me

If I use auto battling than only because time is crucial, so to have to confirm every time would be very frustrating for me. And I do not see a problem here at all. When in battle, you have to use any button near the auto button only to surrender. How often do one hit the wrong button ?

DeletedUser16126

-1, NOOOOOOO! battling is already soo slow, no extra delay and extra click please!!!

It's not a disaster to loose all your troops. It happens all the time in the game if you do something stupid, so why not asking by every click if you are really sure?

DeletedUser97688

You are aware that a confirmation window already appears on the apps and mobile devices?

DeletedUser16126

You are aware that a confirmation window already appears on the apps and mobile devices?
No, never use apps. But apps typically have an interface (and latency) that is so inviting for errors, that a confirmation window is indeed appropriate there

DeletedUser108379

Well, you cannot fight gvg on mobile devices, and for fighting against neighbours or at the map time is not crucial.

DeletedUser97688

Then maybe you should have amended your original post to contain a suggestion to omit GvG from this new idea, rather than dismissing it out of hand?

DeletedUser108379

I do not see any reason at all for a confirmation window. I almost never use auto battle outside of GvG beside fighting against two spears or anything like that and till now never hit the wrong button. But if I want to use auto battle to have to make a confirmation would be very boring.
So for me it is still

DeletedUser97688

A setting could be created allowing for the players to turn the setting on and off. Also, not seeing any reason for it is not an adequate reason to give an idea a -1.