• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: "Finish a 4-hour-production" 4-times

DeletedUser24112

• World:East-Nagash
  • Browser and Version:Firefox 20.0
  • Overview of the bug:The Finish 4 4-hour productions requriemtent of the "of Special Buildings" quest does not show a progress bar. I have completed at least 4 4-hour producitons in each of 4 different buildings in the last two days. The requirement to build a decoration and cujlture building show complete
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs:Permenantly
  • Urgency:VERY
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:

DeletedUser

Hello Cy_, did you finish them in similar buildings, or various ones?
As you need to make the productions in similar buildings, for instance all hunters, or all cooperages, or all tobacco plantations.

DeletedUser1094

Hi Cy...
I think Pendragon mis-read your problem. Your quest should have recognized at least 1 (one) completed production.

#1 : Are you sure, you have accepted the quest?
#2 : Are you sure, the production was started AFTER the acceptance of the quest?

Both conditions has to be met for the quest to recognize the production.

DeletedUser9070

Hi Cy...
I think Pendragon mis-read your problem. Your quest should have recognized at least 1 (one) completed production.

#1 : Are you sure, you have accepted the quest?
#2 : Are you sure, the production was started AFTER the acceptance of the quest?

Both conditions has to be met for the quest to recognize the production.

#2 You don't have to start production after accepting the quest all that matters is that the quest is accepted before collection.

DeletedUser

#2 You don't have to start production after accepting the quest all that matters is that the quest is accepted before collection.
Correct.

To clarify further, you need to collect 4 x 4 hr productions from the same building type. Not sure why one wouldn't show up in progress bar, perhaps a screen shot would help?

DeletedUser24112

Screen shotg as requested

Clearly I've accepted it (otherwise why is it showing partial completion) and I started the quest about 3 days ago, in that time i've problably collect 8 4 hour productions from all four of my workshop thingys.

THis is a real issue as I can't complete the quest to continue on the quest trail.
View attachment 3513

DeletedUser9070

It doesn't always show a progress bar but the game's still tracking your progress, you seem to have 4 different supply buildings (I can't see clearly all buildings you own) but if you do have 4 different and you collected 8 times from them combined, you still don't meet the requirement as the game would count them as being produced 2x for each buildings so either do another 8 times or 2x 4h from the same building.

Basically as explained above, the quest asks you to produce 4x 4hours production from the same type of building (example = goat farm).
So if we use the goat farm, you either have 4 goat farms and you just set 4 hours production and collect once, once its ready (total wait 4h) or you collect and set production 4 times on the same 1 goat farm (total wait time 4x4h = 16hours).

Whats your ingame name, I'll check your town you probably need to continue producing 4h stuff.

DeletedUser24112

I've been coleecting from them regularly, I guess it's at least 8 teims from EACH, not 8 times combined

It would help if it not only showed the progress, but which production type it is expecting

in game name is cy3decks

Think this is a doh! moment. I think I've got Production buildings and Goods buildings confused.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9070

Think this is a doh! moment. I think I've got Production buildings and Goods buildings confused.

That would explain it, its asking for supplies buildings not goods hehe.