• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Finding out how long you have played for

- Ellie -

Sergeant
Hi, yes it may be a newbie question but as far as i'm aware, you can hover over FOE club in profile in Town Hall and it should pop up how many days and such, however, this is not working for me on FF or Chrome or IE, any ideas please.

FoE Fan Club only counts up to 4 years. :)
Maybe you still have your registration email with the date you started.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If you receive emails from FOE, it says something along the lines of 'you're receiving this email because you registered an account of FOE on xx:xx at the bottom on the email.
I once played foe for a week then stopped playing for 40 days cause I had so many assignments so my game got deleted so i restarted

Powe

Brigadier-General
Your account gets deleted after one year; that gets extended to 3 years if you have ever paid for diamonds.