• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Final Barn Sets/Combonations

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Well the set as a whole looks kinda nice and I already have loads of attack and defence boosts. Most importantly though is that its my city and I will do what I want with it and I want a barn.
I think a lot of people are not building barns, only because that could be where Covid originated before whatever animal was sold at that wet market.
Better safe than sorry!

Any Empire

Sergeant
I'll put down 4 wheat, 2 ochre, 1 begonia,
Filling up spaces with 6 lvl 2 tacticain Towers & 2 lvl 2 FoAs.
7X7 but no roads.
Gives 54% Att/15% Def; 24% att defending army,
[plus 2 Fps, 40% coin boost and 48% supply boost]

Attachments

• harvest.png
    harvest.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Usual Suspect

Corporal
I really don't understand why so many people spend their money the wrong way. All offers for "diamonds plus event currency" are always way too expensive. The time to buy diamonds is when you get the +200% diamonds offer. Instead of buying 11k diamonds for 80 bucks you will get 33k, and these will buy you about six times as much event currency as the event specific offers.

I figured that out about halfway through the event... I wound up dropping more diamonds on the last daily prize since I need one up kits for my Villas... here is the final result (along with 8 Appleton... I kept getting hitting September cottage the first day).
screenshot-en7.forgeofempires.com-2020.10.01-09_38_40.png

Last edited:

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Why would anybody build a Harvest Barn?

My newest life's lesson is not trying to figure everything out. (Watched too many magician videos...)
So many possibilities -- who can find the best option -- I'll just go with the original provided set.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
I bought "6 of each ingredient" with 2450 diamonds
And here is the result
2020-10-02 12_13_11-Window.png
Wishing wells have arrived specially for the family photo because they are relevant
Associated topic "where is the best place to spend diamonds" -- definitely Events
Because everything else you can "buy later" but events not so (not within 2 years)

Usual Suspect

Corporal
Why would anybody build a Harvest Barn?
In my case, I needed a building that would be unique to all the others in order to max out each that was touching it. I wanted to scrap it at first but couldnt max everything out without having fields that I didnt want... it was a choice between Barn or primrose- Barn pays more. Plus I had it anyway.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Nice focus on def for attacking army :)

I hear that buildings that give def for att are very rare... lots of players in the know stocked up on ochre :)
Think it was TA which opened up the can of worms for attacking army defence boosts, may be wrong, then they brought out the sentinel towers and the upgrades which was perfect for players who enjoy battles :)

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
I really don't understand why so many people spend their money the wrong way. All offers for "diamonds plus event currency" are always way too expensive. The time to buy diamonds is when you get the +200% diamonds offer. Instead of buying 11k diamonds for 80 bucks you will get 33k, and these will buy you about six times as much event currency as the event specific offers.

It's actually better to get both the 200% and event currency although I dont see both at once that often. Generally the 200% is way better though.

Screenshot_20201013-163709_Samsung Internet.jpg

Usual Suspect

Corporal
I just finished figuring out my final goal for the barn set... lose the begonia on the bottom R... it wont work with my cityscape...
45 more fields needed... will chew up lots of diamonds lol
FINAL BARN SET.png

Last edited: