• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Final Barn Sets/Combonations

Usual Suspect

Corporal
Myself I dropped coin on this event four times and used all the diamonds to purchase ingredients...
By rounds end I will have this set.
Btw this is what 500 dollars looks like for this event, along with all the other goodies...
screenshot-foe-event-set-builder.github.io-2020.09.25-16_08_39.png

Everything maxed out except the barn...
10x20 footprint
144% att/48% def
120% coin/72% supplies
35 FPs, 45 goods (CA)
Plus coin/supplies/medals

So glad I didnt build Mark’s with a footprint of 6x6
(10x20)-(6x6)= 4x14

Will add an actual photo once the event is over :)

What were you able to create ?

Myself I dropped coin on this event four times and used all the diamonds to purchase ingredients...
By rounds end I will have this set.
Btw this is what 500 dollars looks like for this event, along with all the other goodies...
View attachment 22004

Everything maxed out except the barn...
10x20 footprint
144% att/48% def
120% coin/72% supplies
35 FPs, 45 goods (CA)
Plus coin/supplies/medals

So glad I didnt build Mark’s with a footprint of 6x6
(10x20)-(6x6)= 4x14

Will add an actual photo once the event is over :)

What were you able to create ?
You spent 500 dollars on the event? :-O :zzz:

r21r

Major-General
i would go for pure attack instead, as it gives 1.5/tile which is huge, but ok.
money is to be spend, well done

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
i would go for pure attack instead, as it gives 1.5/tile which is huge, but ok.
money is to be spend, well done
Not exactly...
Don't forget you need to factor in the additional 2 set buildings in order to activate the boost itself, the smallest possible combo being a begonia bench + scarecrow. (+3 tiles each)
So for the 12%atk boost, it's actual tile value is 6+3+3 = 1%atk per tile bonus.

Still very good, but not quite that the 'Wolf' House of Horrors @SAM/SAAB will generate. ;)
'Wolf' House of Horrors @SAM/SAAB = 3x4 w/14%atk + 14%def for attacking army = 1.16666/tile

Overall the upcoming Halloween building is going to be better stats per tile since it's packaging everything into one building...

Going by the beta play through, with a some luck on the incidents + doing every creepy toy quest line you can, it should be possible to get 1 full HoH's + another base Lv1 building & min 3 additional upgrades sans diamonds.
Diamond costs look to be pretty cheap to complete it, though will of course vary by how well you use the tools + how many creepy toy bonuses can be found/completed.

r21r

Major-General
Not exactly...
Don't forget you need to factor in the additional 2 set buildings in order to activate the boost itself, the smallest possible combo being a begonia bench + scarecrow. (+3 tiles each)
So for the 12%atk boost, it's actual tile value is 6+3+3 = 1%atk per tile bonus.

Still very good, but not quite that the 'Wolf' House of Horrors @SAM/SAAB will generate. ;)
'Wolf' House of Horrors @SAM/SAAB = 3x4 w/14%atk + 14%def for attacking army = 1.16666/tile

Overall the upcoming Halloween building is going to be better stats per tile since it's packaging everything into one building...

Going by the beta play through, with a some luck on the incidents + doing every creepy toy quest line you can, it should be possible to get 1 full HoH's + another base Lv1 building & min 3 additional upgrades sans diamonds.
Diamond costs look to be pretty cheap to complete it, though will of course vary by how well you use the tools + how many creepy toy bonuses can be found/completed.
not really, 2 scarecrows + 2 begonias can have x4 wheats so it's like 3+3+3+3+6+6+6+6 = 36 tiles with 48% attack but no road needed

and if you put another row on the top, like 3+3 you can have another 4 wheats... which makes it 3+3+6+6+6+6 +36 = 66 with 96% attack

suethegreat

Captain
$500???? Inno must have just paid their psychologists a bonus. I feel guilty 'treating' myself to the £19.99 diamonds and event currency offers but justify it as my 'pub' 'cinema' 'restaurant plus hoping the strategy involved will keep my brain ticking.' Chuffed i got a maxed cider barn then discovered it gets bigger with each upgrade......sorting my fields isnt an issue until i get more space :)

Powe

Brigadier-General
$500???? Inno must have just paid their psychologists a bonus. I feel guilty 'treating' myself to the £19.99 diamonds and event currency offers but justify it as my 'pub' 'cinema' 'restaurant plus hoping the strategy involved will keep my brain ticking.' Chuffed i got a maxed cider barn then discovered it gets bigger with each upgrade......sorting my fields isnt an issue until i get more space :)
Why would anybody build a Harvest Barn?

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
For anyone with 10 harvest sets (means you spent diamonds) and focusing on combat I’d recommend the following:

Begonia x
2 Wheat
Scarecrow x
2 Wheat
Begonia x
2 Wheat
Scarecrow

X indicates a spare space that would suit a sentinel outpost. This gives 72% attacks from 48 spaces and doesn’t require any roads. 72 / 48 = 1.5

With 7 sets you can do:
Begonia x
Wheat wheat
Scarecrow x
Wheat wheat
Begonia x

9*4 with 4 spare spaces (place sentinel outpost). No roads required. 48% attack. 48 / 32 = 1.5

Winner plaza level 2 gives 13% from 10.5 squares (including 1.5 roads). 13 / 10.5 = 1.24

CMS gives 11% from 10.5 squares (including 1.5 roads). 11 / 10.5 = 1.05

Both of these layouts are more combat per space efficient than plaza and other standard combat buildings

I really don't understand why so many people spend their money the wrong way. All offers for "diamonds plus event currency" are always way too expensive. The time to buy diamonds is when you get the +200% diamonds offer. Instead of buying 11k diamonds for 80 bucks you will get 33k, and these will buy you about six times as much event currency as the event specific offers.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I really don't understand why so many people spend their money the wrong way. All offers for "diamonds plus event currency" are always way too expensive. The time to buy diamonds is when you get the +200% diamonds offer. Instead of buying 11k diamonds for 80 bucks you will get 33k, and these will buy you about six times as much event currency as the event specific offers.
There is a very easy answer to that. It is known among most people as the "more money then brains" syndrome. Not as dangerous as Covid, but often seems to be a disease that is more infectious than Covid.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
5x7 space
---
1x begonia
4x ochre
2x wheat
4x level 2 sent towers
---
2 FP + 24% attack while attacking + 48% defence while attacking + some irelevant things...
over 2% for attacking army per sqare + 2 FP and dont need roads at all.