• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Filters for the Global GB list

Would you like filters added to the Global Ranking for great buildings?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Proposal:
Provide filtering on the Global Ranking list for great buildings.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
It has been suggested that you could search for building type:
and that you could have a list for GBs by neghbour, guild anf friend:
This would add both in a fairly simple fashion.

Reason:
There are several reasons.
Firstly, I can look at the list and see that my Hagia Sophia is 6385 in my world. I think it would be nice to see where it lies in the list of Hagia Sophias.
Secondly, it provides an easy way for people looking for players with certain GBs to find people to befriend so that can contribute to their GBs and get BPs.
Thirdly, it would allow people to check which neighbours, guild members and friends have a particular GB that they can already contribute to.

Details:
On the Global Ranking list for great buildings, there would be filters to allow people to choose this selection. These filters could be designed like the filters on the Market screen, so a dropdown list to filter by great building type and checkable boxes to filter by neighbourhood, guild and friends.

Visual Aids:
Visually, it could be designed like the filter bar on the Market screen, to provide consistency of design,

Balance:
This would not really provide much advantage to players, except making it easier to find suitable players to befriend and find GBs that they cn already contribute to. This is information that is already available, but requires a lot of time and trawling through information to find. All players would have improved access to this information, so it would not disadvantage one player over another.

Abuse Prevention:
I am not sure whether anything done with it this information could be considered abuse. It might increase the amount of players that people add to their friend list and increase contributions to GBs, but it should not provide a way for people to use this as an unfair advantage.

Summary:
Filters for the Global Ranking list to provide more information for players about where their great buildings stand globally or amongst selected groups and for players looking for particular great buildings to contribute FP to for BP.