• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Filter option for GB rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser103052

Proposal:
Have a filter option on the world rankings for GBs to filter by GB. I.E. See only the Arc's by ranking.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
I have checked, and found none similar. (Found one pertaining to the GB contributor list, but that is a different function entirely).

Reason:
Often I have found myself wanting to find people to add to my friend's list by what GBs they have. For example, at the moment I am levelling my Arc so I wish to find people with preferably higher level Arc's, this is difficult to do when there are all the other GBs in the world to sort through. Also, it may be interesting to see where your individual GBs rank on your world. You level 30 RFP may only be at rank 100, but it could be number 1 on your world.

Details:
A drop-down box of sorts to choose a specific GB to view in the world rankings.

Balance:
Affects no other features.

Abuse Prevention:
N/A

Summary:
A drop-down box to filter to a specific GB in the rankings of your world.

DeletedUser6065

Another of those "Why wasn't this in place in the beginning?'.
+1.

. . .mk

DeletedUser12400

+1
ZT0u31o.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I'd love this, save on much time when looking for GB BP's I need, instead of spamming chat for people with them too xD

+1

now back to finding lma gb's

Status
Not open for further replies.