• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fighting Lions GBG diary (by season)

• Thread starter Deleted member 118885
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Every GBG season i will keep record of our wins / loses in GBG

Screenshot 2020-07-18 at 11.38.54 PM.png
finished 1st place
we lost alot of sectors between monday and thursday then on friday we took all of dream teams sectors they are so mad lol

Due to lack of guild assistance i have decided to not give my 100% and to take second and then take an holiday to make my guild learn how to do GBG without me (will we prevail i do not know)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Note as of next GBG season i will take a break from FoE and get back into my normal daily schedule

Cuthwolf

Captain
Time in GBG is time well spent: the rewards are great. If you want less time on the game cut out the social stuff like this forum instead. I have been playing since 2013 and only spend much time on here when I have lots to spare such as Lockdown and 'working' from home.

DeletedUser

Time in GBG is time well spent: the rewards are great. If you want less time on the game cut out the social stuff like this forum instead. I have been playing since 2013 and only spend much time on here when I have lots to spare such as Lockdown and 'working' from home.
WInner is making us an walking target