• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Ferris Wheel Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

PantheriusAU

Private
In addition to the player based Auction where players can bid amounts of Trade coins to purchase Event Building Upgrades, such as the "Ferris Wheel Upgrades", could the game admins / developers also include these "Ferris Wheel" and other Event Building Upgrades and make them available within the normal "Antiques Dealer" section, so we can purchase them with both Trade coins and Gemstones? Players have never once seen those Event Building Upgrades appear in the Antiques Dealer section, only in the player based, Trade bidder and it would be appreciated if we could just purchase them outright whenever the Antiques Dealer refreshes every 24 hours. Thanks.

Sorry if this post is in the wrong place.

ferris_wheel-lvl9.jpg

Knight of ICE

In order for an idea to be forwarded, it needs to be posted in a required format.
If it is not in the right format, nothing will be done with it.
Even when it is formatted, it can not be on the Do Not Suggest List.
Also it should not have been proposed before.

Your idea is not in the right format, is on the DNSL and has been proposed before, so thank you for your suggestion, but I am going to archive it.

PantheriusAU

Private
Well with respect, I have no idea what format you're talking about and most other players probably don't know either. In fact, there are lots of things in this game that have never been explained over many years and players are frustrated by the lack of transparency and knowledge availability. Maybe you should explain the right format, or is that asking too much considering your rules and information keep changing to suit yourself and you don't give a crap about your players, so long as they keep spending their money to line your pockets with wealth!

As for the Ferris Wheel Upgrades, this was the ONLY event where players like me completed every single task in full and yet we NEVER received any rewards, bonuses or prizes for doing so, yet with every other event we did receive rewards, bonuses and prizes! So maybe if the Game Admins and Developers provided some level of CONSISTENCY instead of ripping players off and pissing them off in the first place, then there wouldn't be any need to post in the forums about the fact, that you people denied us and robbed us of upgrades that we spent time, money and work in trying to achieve, but as usual you couldn't give two shits about being FAIR and giving players what they worked hard to earn and deserve!!

Knight of ICE

This is how you propose an idea

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/how-the-ideas-section-works.43102/

This is the Do Not Suggest List

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/do-not-suggest.37648/

And here you use the forum search function to see if your idea has not been proposed before

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?search/

The Ferris Wheel was the Grand Prize for the 2021 Archeology Event. During the 2022 Archeology Event you could win upgrades again. Grand Event Prizes will go to the Antiques Dealer after a fixed period of time. During each Event you receive rewards. There has not been an Event yet where that was not the case, so I really do not know what you are talking about.

If you want to continue this conversation I kindly request you to do so in a reapectful way. If not, I will lock this.

PantheriusAU

Private
Look with respect, I know what I experienced. Several events in a row with decent rewards and prizes for completing all the tasks and the event in full. THAT, however did not happen with the Ferris Wheel event, which is why players like me were angry and felt cheated and robbed, especially after I had spent and invested a considerable amount of my own money, effort and time into completing everything and yet when the event concluded, we never got a thing. And for what it's worth all I wanted as a FAIR and REASONABLE reward or prize was ONE more Ferris Wheel upgrade after getting it all the way to level 9. Not too much to ask under the circumstances.

So again, I know what I experienced, I know what I saw, along with other mates who also play this game, cos we all commented and talked about it after the event. And we were all pretty angry that after everything we had invested, we never got a thing for our efforts, contributions or time and money spent. With respect, how would you have felt as a player if that had happened to you?!

I will keep this conversation respectful but kindly don't expect me to be happy and not angry about the way we as players felt after this event. And for many of us, we are still waiting since 2021, to be fairly compensated and rewarded for what we contributed - nothing unreasonable about that.

Knight of ICE

I do not expect you to be happy and I can understand you are angry, but there was nothing out of the ordinary with the 2021 Archeology Event. People played it and got their rewards. I have not seen one player metioning they did not receive any rewards.

Feedback thread on the event confirms that.

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/archaeology-2021-feedback.44287/

If this is about coming up short for the max level of the Ferris Wheel, that is something that is possible. It can happen when you make the wrong choices in clearing the tiles. In every event it is possible to reach the max level grand prize, but it is also possible for you to mess that up.

PantheriusAU

Private
Well I can assure you, based on the complaints lodged via customer service / contacting support, that no rewards or prizes were received after completing all of the tasks of the event. I also spent quite a considerable amount of extra coin i.e. my own money to ensure that the event was completed in full with extras, to ensure that the maximum upgrades were obtained and when the event concluded, I received nothing, hence why complaints were lodged by contacting support. Those email tickets are still saved from that time. I could also make contact with several friends who will also confirm and testify to receiving nothing following the end of the event, even after they completed all tasks and activities.

And just because you posted a link to a thread with some players talking about receiving rewards, does not mean that this happened across the board with all players. I have no interest or time, spinning some fake yarn over this issue. What I stated happened is the TRUTH and the tickets of complaint via contacting support confirms this, along with the anger from other Aussie friends who played this game and who also were annoyed that they received NOTHING when the event concluded.

PantheriusAU

Private
PS an email was also sent lodging about this complaint

We NEVER received a reply from any of them, so I guess they don't give a dam and don't care either when players have invested a lot of their money and then they feel robbed and ripped off! If you give me your email address, I will forward the mail to you as further proof we NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING at the end of this event!

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight of ICE

Contacting Support is the only right way to deal with something like this when it happens. Obviously you did. If you are not happy with the way they resolved it, you need to contact the Community Manager. The forum is not the place to discuss this, so I am locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.