• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.
  • Jupiter Moon Era now taking passengers!

Our latest era, Jupiter Moon is soon to be ready to explore! Read all about it here!

Event Fellowship Event Feedback Thread!

Katesha

FoE Team
Co-Community Manager
Hey there everyone. We have an awesome new event coming up - read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

shadowblackff

Corporal
There's nothing on the event screen mentioning a tutorial. No, the hand pointing at one of the figures is not a tutorial.

If it is intended that we can't change the Hero until after the so-called tutorial, then there should be something telling us that this is so - for example a message when we click on the hero portrait. Right now it just looks like a bug because nothing happens when we click on the hero portrait, and nothing tells us that this is intended.

Knight of ICE

FoE Team
Forum Moderator
There's nothing on the event screen mentioning a tutorial. No, the hand pointing at one of the figures is not a tutorial.

If it is intended that we can't change the Hero until after the so-called tutorial, then there should be something telling us that this is so - for example a message when we click on the hero portrait. Right now it just looks like a bug because nothing happens when we click on the hero portrait, and nothing tells us that this is intended.

When you start a new game there is no mention of a tutorial. You get guided through some mandatory moves. Same thing happens in this event and many events before it. Everybody is forced to make the same move and gets the same reward, Once you have done that you can start to play the way you want. That is so with every event.

I'm not usually the one to whinge about the in-game entertainment, but this probably one of the more boring events thus far. So many military-centered prizes and not much else. The epitome of the approach being the building itself, barely anything but defence/attack bonuses. Previous buildings and in-game prizes tended to be much more versatile. And sooooo many "gain <X> happiness" quests!

As someone who barely does any military activities in the game, I feel more and more inclined to just sit this one out.

Chanla

Private
I agree, this event is very boring and mundane. No entertainment value at all. And what is with all the 'gain happiness' tasks?

Last edited by a moderator:

rick of shaw

General
I'm happy with the main prize. Nice bit of att/def and fps. I blew a bunch of diamonds from my farms so I can have 2 of em.

Gofad

Private
This event asks for large gains in happiness every day (30,000 for me) but the rewards are not worth the effort. This event gets a FAIL from me.