• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Feedback] Please provide us alternative way to complete limited time quest

DeletedUser112851

Some requirement are just too difficult or even impossible to fulfill such as acquire sector, complete guild expedition encounter, acquire/spend silver, research technology, polish/motivate and other which might require more than a day to complete. I rather do 30 times 8 hour production, it has higher possibility to achieve.

If I fail to complete due to lack of coin or supplies than fine, it is my fault because those requirement usually is not impossible to achieve in a day if I try harder. But other requirements, no matter how hard I try they are just impossible :(

Dead-Eye

General
I can't stand the research technology or acquire sector. I like to play at my own pace and am a bit to far ahead on the continent map, the later being my own fault for going after expansions. Oh well. Everything else is easily doable though with a bit of planning. Quests nowadays seem to have alternate tasks for research so no longer an issue. The acquire sector thing has come up before on the forum, Inno knows that many don't like it but is seems to be here to stay. You simply have to adapt your game play.

DeletedUser101951

I agree. Some of them are rediculus. Researching a technology in the Oceanic Future is a futile process... Cost of a GB or two to unlock or the painstaking Promethium or Orichalum that takes a ton of goods to send off a ship that brings back a handful of Promethium or Orichalum...they have curbed it so you cannot move forward on technology. Or you have no goods left because of trying to get Promethium or Orichalum, but go negotiate 5 sectors with goods you cannot get.

Please make it something we can actually do rather than just taking goods out of our hands for rewards of worthless buildings.

DeletedUser109148

This issue is often brought up. The answer is very simple - if you don't want to advance in either the tech tree or the map, then don't complete the event!

I have two worlds, one end of OF where events are easy (because scouting/capturing provinces and research tech quests auto complete) and a second LMA world where, unfortunately, i don't finish half of the events because i don't want to advance.

It's entirely up to you - but it's untrue to say you can't complete the events. You are choosing not to complete them.. and choice is a great thing in this game.

DeletedUser109950

I agree - in Arctic Future it is way too difficult to get Promethium and the ship expedition gives you so little. It is impossible to advance without it. How about some other way of earning small amounts of this mineral, or making small packages of it a bonus reward in the quests? I feel my progress in the game is at an absolute standstill.

Agent327

Overlord
I can't stand the research technology or acquire sector. I like to play at my own pace and am a bit to far ahead on the continent map, the later being my own fault for going after expansions. Oh well. Everything else is easily doable though with a bit of planning. Quests nowadays seem to have alternate tasks for research so no longer an issue. The acquire sector thing has come up before on the forum, Inno knows that many don't like it but is seems to be here to stay. You simply have to adapt your game play.

Who says you have to do them in a day?

I agree - in Arctic Future it is way too difficult to get Promethium and the ship expedition gives you so little. It is impossible to advance without it. How about some other way of earning small amounts of this mineral, or making small packages of it a bonus reward in the quests? I feel my progress in the game is at an absolute standstill.

It is not difficult at all. It only takes time.

Emberguard

Legend
In other words, it's going to take a long to time to complete Arctic and Oceanic Futures. Good to know thanks

Last edited: