• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Don't forget to check out the current contests here.

Feedback on Mobile Hud changes

Lady Marlena

FoE Team
Community Manager
Please use this thread for feedback about the changes to the mobile hud views that some will see today! Thank you!

Baldwin4

Private
Hi. I play daily on a Samsung s10 and find that the new icons are too small to be clearly seen. I would be much happier with the old layout as playing the game is harder with the smaller icons and new layout. Why did the developers need to change the layout?

Saccur

Private
The new icons are great! Gives much better, unobstructed view. Some, obviously dislike it.

3 things:
- universal chat button placement is quite awkward. For those that don't participate, the button is useless and in the way
- is there really a need for GBG and GE buttons in the pull-out (right bottom)?
- possible to have option in settings for "small buttons" (current layout) and "large buttons" (previous layout)?

Seer33

Private
I do like the fact that messages are now accessible in GE. Like others have expressed things are getting small and difficult to read even with glasses on and the placement makes the screen feel cluttered and crowded. Option to be able to select buttons to have access to and size in settings would be great