• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Feedback needed when a search results in no data.

• World: Several.
  • Browser and Version: App on iPad. Latest version (1.102?) Edit: Just checked the very latest 1.103 and the bug persists.
  • Overview of the bug:
The changelog for version 1.102 states:
"We spotted some areas in the game, where we did not always provide applicable visual feedback for users. Therefore we now added it in the 'Search Friends' window when no player with this name could be found and after dissolving a guild."
However, a serch that fails to find a matching player still gives no feedback.
(I do not know about any message after dissolving a guild.)​

• Screenshots: I am unable to upload graphics to the forum.
  • How often this occurs: All the time.
  • Urgency: Would be minor but since it was in a changelog, it is major.
  • Preventative Actions: N/A
  • Summary: Visual feedback needed when a player search results in no data.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes/N/A.

Last edited:

DeletedUser110603

Thanks, I'm checking into this to see if this was meant to be rolled out to the app version too

DeletedUser110603

I can confirm this was intended as an 'improvement' to the browser version only and not app as yet. As this isn't a bug i'll archive this thread.

Could this be moved or copied to the Ideas section, since it clearly needs addressing, given that Inno are still promoting FoE as a game to be played on mobile, not just a browser game with a mobile app component.

Amy Steele

General
Hey Prinza, we can most certainly ensure your feedback is forwarded :)

Edit: could you please repost this in Ideas, so we can gauge the popularity of your suggestion, thanks :)

Last edited: