• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Feedback] Message Center Changes

• Thread starter DeletedUser104881
  • Start date

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Also man is this hurting the eyes just like when the forums changed the first time

Other then that it looks interesting, a whole lot of getting used to. Is funny though how we instantly think of ideas already as to how to improve this idea.

Galechade

Corporal
Why have two favorites? One is under guild and the other under social. I would like my faves all in the same place. Hence the name"Favorites".

Go to zz.forgeofempires.com and you will get to the Beta Server.
FacepalmEmoji.jpg

I take it you were absent when they taught sarcasm

PomPoms

Sergeant
I think your own personal 'favourites' should be able to be accessed from any tab. It seems you can have two favourite lists. (Edit: Which I have just seen Galechade said above) I suppose it will depend on how many favourites you have but mine I think will be limited to those ones I use all the time.
Adding peeps automatically to Guild threads is cool too, but we have a system where they need to acknowledge the 'Introduction thread' before we add them to the mainstream lot of threads so we will have to find a new system. Possibly this would be where 'pinning' could be very useful. Does the 'important' button act like a pin?

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I think your own personal 'favourites' should be able to be accessed from any tab. It seems you can have two favourite lists. (Edit: Which I have just seen Galechade said above) I suppose it will depend on how many favourites you have but mine I think will be limited to those ones I use all the time.
Adding peeps automatically to Guild threads is cool too, but we have a system where they need to acknowledge the 'Introduction thread' before we add them to the mainstream lot of threads so we will have to find a new system. Possibly this would be where 'pinning' could be very useful. Does the 'important' button act like a pin?

Only if they click the important tab, it essentially lets you have certain threads always available there, but also still shows them in the normal tab, so they get placed in 2 places at once. Will have to just tell people to click important and read there.