• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Feedback] Message Center Changes

• Thread starter DeletedUser104881
  • Start date

DeletedUser104881

The details of the Message Center Changes can be found here.

We're looking forward to your feedback below.

DeletedUser

I'm thinking more of the endless stream of begging messages to join the "team"
Oh
i get these
Join our social media team
If you're creative, have experience using image-editing software to create awesome graphics and know your way around the major social media platforms, we might have an exciting opportunity for you! Forge of Empires is looking for a passionate Social Media Co-Coordinator, apply now by clicking the button below! (im good at graphics design lol)
Do you love social media as much as we do? Do you enjoy helping your fellow guildies? Do you field questions about game-play regularly? How about chatting in global? If you answered yes to any of these, we could really use you on our Social Media team! Click the link below to apply
had an few
Join our support team ones too

Oh
i get these
Join our social media team
If you're creative, have experience using image-editing software to create awesome graphics and know your way around the major social media platforms, we might have an exciting opportunity for you! Forge of Empires is looking for a passionate Social Media Co-Coordinator, apply now by clicking the button below! (im good at graphics design lol)
Do you love social media as much as we do? Do you enjoy helping your fellow guildies? Do you field questions about game-play regularly? How about chatting in global? If you answered yes to any of these, we could really use you on our Social Media team! Click the link below to apply
had an few
Join our support team ones too
Yes them, very annoying and constantly shows that you have unread messages on all worlds until you open them :mad:

DeletedUser

Happy for change and evolution generally, I'm looking forward to seeing it in practice. I can't really voice an opinion until I have it "in my hands": Never praise a blade unbloodied nor ale undrunk.
Looks to be an improvement and we'll get what we get, it does at least show thought and effort is being made-kudos and thanks.