• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Feedback] Make PvP Optional

Agent327

Overlord
9. don't waste space on defense

you have 1000+ defense and you are unbeatable
then you failed
because you lost 200+ space where you could produce more than people can ever plunder

It's all about how you want to play. You can never fail if you reach your goal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99588

9. don't waste space on defense

you have 1000+ defense and you are unbeatable
then you failed
because you lost 200+ space where you could produce more than people can ever plunder

I agree and yet......

It's all about how you want to play. You can never fail if you reach your goal.

this is also very true.

Each to their own in they way they play and what brings them peace of mind.

DeletedUser108359

lol, iv just seen that this thread has been going on for 8 months.
Wow. :lol::rolleyes:
Very popular subject.

Dragonhost

Private
Not sure if anyone else has asked but if you're ahead of your era on the campaign map, ie, got ahead of yourself, and then get an event quest that says you must gain control of a province in order to progress but the only one you have is the PvP unlocking province for an era 2 above your own playing era, will you be safe from attack from higher level cities until you yourself reach that era or will you be open to attack from higher level players? I know in neighbourhoods it's now slightly better in that supposedly only same era players should be in your hood so does that mean you can't get attacked by anyone outside the hood and therefore of a higher level.
Hoping that all makes sense (not functioning well today, in a lot of pain, hence reason off work). Thanks.

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
I don't understand your question.
There is no PVP unlocking province.
You unlock PVP in the tech tree.

ps. hope you feel better soon.

Dragonhost

Private
I don't understand your question.
There is no PVP unlocking province.
You unlock PVP in the tech tree.

ps. hope you feel better soon.
Sorry, I meant the tournament unlocking part of a province on the campaign map. I'm in PE but am ahead on the campaign map and the only unwon province is the Postmodern era one.

DeletedUser108359

Thanks. That's what I thought but I wasn't 100% sure :)

As Agent said, only people in your hood can attack you. but this does not mean you won't get attacked by players from higher eras ( and even lower eras sometimes )
There are times when there might be a few players that could be higher era than you.