• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Bug Feedback] GvG: Enough is Enough

DeletedUser13008

This thread says: GvG Enough is Enough. I agree with that, so why do I need to start another thread? That would be against forum rules.
Because this thread is not about the disappearance of GvG its aboput the problems playing it...if you are so against GvG then open up a thread saying so and vent your anger in there because you offer no solutions to the problem here

Agent327

Overlord
Because this thread is not about the disappearance of GvG its aboput the problems playing it...if you are so against GvG then open up a thread saying so and vent your anger in there because you offer no solutions to the problem here

Problems playing it will disappear when GvG will disappear, so I am actually offering the perfect solution.

DeletedUser13008

Problems playing it will disappear when GvG will disappear, so I am actually offering the perfect solution.
Then open up a thread about getting rid of it then, this is about GvG and the problems playing it hence why I state you offer nothing to this thread in regard to solving the current problems with GvG

Agent327

Overlord
Then open up a thread about getting rid of it then, this is about GvG and the problems playing it hence why I state you offer nothing to this thread in regard to solving the current problems with GvG

Darn you are slow. I offer thr solution. Why a new thread when I am on topic?

DeletedUser99588

I have to say everything seems to be lagging since event started not just GvG. Don't know what they have done but it has really put a spanner in the works. The issues seem to get highlighted more with GvG as time is of the essence but the whole game is struggling at the moment. I tried loading a GB with fp's earlier and it took ages for it to register. Internet speed is working fine for everything else other than FoE and normal speed results when tested with online speed tester.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have to say everything seems to be lagging since event started not just GvG. Don't know what they have done but it has really put a spanner in the works. The issues seem to get highlighted more with GvG as time is of the essence but the whole game is struggling at the moment. I tried loading a GB with fp's earlier and it took ages for it to register. Internet speed is working fine for everything else other than FoE and normal speed results when tested with online speed tester.

Yes my game is terrible and have opened a ticket.

Two pls don't close the thread, as we are under the impression once closed it can not be reopened.

DeletedUser99692

@Mithrander As long as you guys keep focused the thread will remain open but when we are inundated with reports we have to put the brakes on to resolve the situation. I did not say at anytime it would be permanent. So please stay on track no snide remarks, daisies or dandelions if you please.

DeletedUser

16/09

Unfortunately I can not log tonight's issues as I am unable to maintain a connection to the game for any longer than 2-3 mins

DeletedUser99438

If this discussion cannot be kept on topic it will be closed for cleaning AGAIN

Thank you Two much appreciated, and understood.

16th Sept:
Siege pips didn't finsih even though the siege had been killed. Troops staying in the panel after placing defence even after leaving sector and coming back in. Troops not staying in the panel when selected, though only happened in the early stages of reset. Siege not showing as having been laid and cannot fight, which usually I can fight even if I can't see the siege. Our HQ disappeared on AA map Houndsmoor. Pop up window stating sector under siege, when the siege was not present. Sector 3275 AA showing double health bar. Wrong sector displays - when opening a sector the sector details, siege and defence army of another sector under siege appears... can't siege any other sector. In general maps not updating and chronic lag.

DeletedUser14502

16th sept
Another thing to add to ER's post: while watching the AA map for sieges I noted that an ally's HQ (which had already moved) seemed to disappear from the AA map, this was essentially the exact same time they moved their FE HQ and once I had moved to FE and back to AA it was back but it does raise the question "are the HQ's linked in some fashion across maps?" and if so then why?

DeletedUser102829

bad night fighting in GvG tonight.
  • results screen took ages when fighting Auto Battle
  • army selections reset when trying to replace troops
  • sector under siege showed 0 red pips, yet had 2 partial armies left

DeletedUser108792

reset 16/9/18 could not load troops could not siege damaged troops being dropped suddenly reappeared,would not accept my trying to place siege had to make several attempts before I managed it.