• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content [Feedback] Guild Expedition Changes

suethegreat

Captain
Have just negotiated 2/3 of GE4 and really wont bother again. Lots of prizes of FP's which are handed out like sweeties elsewhere and in other levels but the goods required becomes brutal and naturally the further you go they require the age below goods or medals rather than the 100's of goods in your existing era. As this was an experiment and i can't fight at this level i ended up spending diamonds for extra tries (even with tavern boost) and diamonds for granite despite trading for more before trying. Got a Gate of the useless and an upgrade, face and tribal Square and upgrade (long stored as no room) Unlike fighting this is a complete gamble with no proof you didnt really get it right. If you dont have to do it its only an option if goods, medals, space and diamonds rich and nothing better to do :)

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
I'm getting slaughtered in GE, they've ruined it for me. Before I was easily going thru GE. I can do 40 attrition in GBG daily and lose way less troops than I have already lost just doing half of L4. VF era. You moronic devs, trying to get everyone to buy diamonds, have completely ruined it. My decision to leave this game has just become a lot easier. Reverse this garbage or see a ton of us go to other games. I have 710 attack and facing 323 attack, getting slaughtered.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
I am getting slaughtered by ninjas...pathetically weak ninjas are slaughtering me whether i'm using ronin or hovers and rogues or no rogues. I will not manually fight. I normally slaughter ninjas without taking a single wound, they are that weak. Stupid devs.

Rogues are useless against ninjas - use ninjas to beat ninjas - it also depends on the drop - if they are stronger than your defense, you may need to use them again.

Just noticed your response to CV - looks like you are just blowing off steam and didn't really want any advice - sorry

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
On the bright side, appears we have a new event that should be an improvement over the problematic RNG of the disappointing Soccer Event. I can't speak for anyone else, but I have been looking forward to it since the Tournament problems caused so much dismay. And even though the building is a bit on the larger side, it is also an improvement from what I can see.

BenTrovato

Private
GE4 negotiation costs have moved from marginal to never again. The prizes are not commensurate. On platform 14, I spent nearly 100 goods to win a grand prize of 35 goods. Is that someone's sense of humour. Imagine if I'd needed two attempts! And think of all I spent just to get there, winning two forge points here and a useless building there. If you inflate the costs and difficulty, you need to upgrade all prizes, not just throw in a couple of chances of winning an upgrade kit.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
HA! Funny. My first time in GE4, 1 negotiation prize and two Temple of Relic prizes = 2x Gate of the Sun God (base model of course) and 1x Ritual Flame.
I had no idea how expensive those negotiations would be - but at least I had one semi-useful item.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Well, I am thinking 2 might be overstating your IQ. Oh, sorry, you cannot spell IQ? That's tough man.
HA! Funny. My first time in GE4, 1 negotiation prize and two Temple of Relic prizes = 2x Gate of the Sun God (base model of course) and 1x Ritual Flame.
I had no idea how expensive those negotiations would be - but at least I had one semi-useful item.

You think a gate or RF is useful? GE is going to go the way of GVG. Dead, abandoned and more players leaving the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

ncshsg

Private
I have removed and edited a few posts for abusing other players and retorts to it. Keep the language in check while using this forum, thank you.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
I am getting slaughtered by ninjas...pathetically weak ninjas are slaughtering me whether i'm using ronin or hovers and rogues or no rogues. I will not manually fight. I normally slaughter ninjas without taking a single wound, they are that weak. Stupid devs.
The amount of complaining you’ve done on here you may as well of manual battled..and won perhaps

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
The amount of complaining you’ve done on here you may as well of manual battled..and won perhaps

I just looked at your city of Korch...OF - L13 Arc L20 Zeus L12 Traz L9 ToR, lots and lots of houses, production buildings, decorations...No one should ever ask you for advice on anything game related. I have Iron Age members that can easily destroy you on auto. I consider your city a complete and utter loss. Have you ever made it to L2 in GE? No need to answer, we already know.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Rogues are useless against ninjas - use ninjas to beat ninjas - it also depends on the drop - if they are stronger than your defense, you may need to use them again.

Just noticed your response to CV - looks like you are just blowing off steam and didn't really want any advice - sorry
Oh look here, 1 Ronin + 7 rogues vs. 8 ninjas...1 troops slightly injured, all ninjas destroyed, attrition 20. As like i've been doing for a couple of months now in VF. Ninjas are garbage and you are clueless at fighting.

Powe

Brigadier-General
Oh look here, 1 Ronin + 7 rogues vs. 8 ninjas...1 troops slightly injured, all ninjas destroyed, attrition 20. As like i've been doing for a couple of months now in VF. Ninjas are garbage and you are clueless at fighting.
If ninjas are garbage, why exactly are you losing to them?

When you can get to over 100 attrition - then you can make yourself sound like a fighter - right now - you are a pathetic, little pipsqueak

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
I just looked at your city of Korch...OF - L13 Arc L20 Zeus L12 Traz L9 ToR, lots and lots of houses, production buildings, decorations...No one should ever ask you for advice on anything game related. I have Iron Age members that can easily destroy you on auto. I consider your city a complete and utter loss. Have you ever made it to L2 in GE? No need to answer, we already know.
Just for Blitz becuase your a little crybaby and profile stalker

Attachments

• 1EA55A3C-EC9E-4551-AEC3-74817BC97EA1.jpeg
    1EA55A3C-EC9E-4551-AEC3-74817BC97EA1.jpeg
    286.1 KB · Views: 116
  • 3E4C9CD2-5079-441A-AB3D-1F5BB8439972.jpeg
    3E4C9CD2-5079-441A-AB3D-1F5BB8439972.jpeg
    582.4 KB · Views: 112

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Keep looking then because you looked in my play ground in korch, come to Noarsil, I’ve just entered TE this week and yes it’s a battle city and I have better army in my age than you do in your age, the big I am is struggling in VF and bitching to other people about their city lay outs, looks like you fcuked up somewhere, I wouldn’t ask you for advice but 100’s of players ask me for battle advice in Noarsil, Have a nice day loser, I’m just gonna go battle up to around 80 attrition with my noob set up have a good day melt :)

Last edited: