• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content [Feedback] Guild Expedition Changes

Micki..M

Private
Why give all the challenges and prizes only to L4? You need to give the lower levels some of the challenges, incentives and prizes, so that it makes us want to go to the next level. I've played, 17 worlds for a couple years now and only gone to L2 maybe a couple dozen times. I have no desire to go any higher than that. Only because they are required by my guilds. Make the lower levels desirable!!!

Why give all the challenges and prizes only to L4? You need to give the lower levels some of the challenges, incentives and prizes, so that it makes us want to go to the next level. I've played, 17 worlds for a couple years now and only gone to L2 maybe a couple dozen times. I have no desire to go any higher than that. Only because they are required by my guilds. Make the lower levels desirable!!!
Why should decent prizes be given to someone who can't be bothered and for something so easy?

The incentive to complete the lower levels is to get to ge4 where the good stuff is

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
You get mediocre prizes for the first few levels because they are easily attained, if you want better prizes then become a better player and go past lvl 2 then level 3 then level 4, why should you have the top prizes when you don’t even complete half of what’s been offered

dorocill

Corporal
A 50% increase could be difficult for those who fight on the edge. I could finish on auto as usual. The TF upgrade is good. I have only one TF left in the city so any more & everything else is going to the AD.

Mac 44

Private
Have the changes been implemented yet? I can’t see any difference to the stats on Ritual Flame or Terraced Farms etc?

DeletedUser

1-parasites
2-minnows
3-dolphins
4-whales

Those are industry denominations to free2play players depending in their spending habits......
It is part of the lingo , so dont blame me
So in future there will remain only Whales and Parasites...Yes, Result! Freemium isn't free.

cyllan

Corporal
So inno is PROUD to present Ge Updates....So the people who have Toiled away Spending 10's of Thousands of Forge points on Upgrading Attacking Great Buildings to be Able To fight their way through Level 4 Ge are Going to get Stiffed with Harder enemies and INNO,s new favourite Negotiations ( diamond Grabs in other words)not to Mention small and Young Guilds trying to get there Players Active in Level 4 Ge have no Hope Now...Fantastic....oh but wait the New updated prizes 2*2 Happiness Buildings (because all players doing level 4 Ge regular need Them) are upgraded with an attack percentage or defence percentage...so a WORTHLESS building (90% of players ONLY use in event Quests to Gain Happiness then delete it)is still upgraded to Another Worthless Building...fountain of youth and tribal Square Used By 80% of players who create another city on another World as a Diamond Mine..pretty much Useless...Maybe terrace farms might be Okay wait and see....So they are proud of that SHAME ON YOU....if you want to make a so called Challenge for players do a level 5 GE thats Independent of the 4 levels that Guild does versures guild......this system will only be Good for Super guilds who do everything regardless, new and small guilds will struggle as now it will be an Uphill battle to get people to participate in Level 4 Ge...with such CRAP prizes on offer for a lot more Effort..

Add to this PAY TO WIN pvp battles too....

cyllan

Corporal
It's long overdue for INNO to promote this game as a WAR GAME, as that's what it is- also a game of patience and very challenging....and to think you can catch up in a hurry with players that have been building and fighting and farming for as long as this game is in existence, you are kidding yourself.....

Inno is promoting nothing but more diamonds, for same pitiful rewards, they could revamp the combat , and the campaign...... better graphics, there are steam war games RTS with 500megs of size......with more gameplay than this, also the settlements are a joke only 2 persons on my guild still play them...

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Why should decent prizes be given to someone who can't be bothered and for something so easy?

The incentive to complete the lower levels is to get to ge4 where the good stuff is
Because this is what happens when we raise an entire generation of kids to believe they deserve a giant trophy just for showing up...

"Work" is a bad 4-letter word nowadays, and everything should just be handed out like candy because not doing so is some form of '...ist'. >.>

Sorry if this has been asked/answered before.. when you upgrade a terrace farm does it stay placed in your city or return to your inventory?..

Forwandert

Major-General
It's long overdue for INNO to promote this game as a WAR GAME, as that's what it is-

It's not really in relation to their other games. This is pretty much a building game with a small addition of fighting and not even proper pvp. Always makes me laugh when players say to go play sim city in messages because effectively that's what this is. Fair enough people can take 20 goods from you or a handful of fps but at least you still have your city.

Their games with actual pvp attack/defend/conquer players cities, 1000's of troops that have to be rebuilt If attacked whilst defending, app alerts 24/7 for incoming attacks with players spamming you with attacks from 12am-6am daily to keep you awake or so you turn your app off so they can conquer your cities, are what I'd consider war games in Innos catalogue of games. This really isnt a war game.

Forwandert

Major-General
Sorry if this has been asked/answered before.. when you upgrade a terrace farm does it stay placed in your city or return to your inventory?..

It shouldnt need to go to the inventory as the size hasn't changed. There's not many that go to inventory maybe Cidermill and maypole from memory that do that but only ones that change size on upgrading.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
What is the use of feedback threads? Community clearly states it's opinion on every new addition, game designers don't care about it and do their own thing regardless. So why do you even open feedback threads when every single feedback for at least half a year of longer gets completely ignored?

Has this became a place where players can just vent out so after it's easier for them to accept this new great features?

Actually, exactly on point. Its a common practice for EA game devs especially to do this: release news of update on Friday with feedback thread, go home for weekend, come back Monday, ignore thread, continue with day. That way you've had people "feedbacking" for three days, and by the end you still do it anyway with no changes then get the fanboys to praise you on the day of release.

Feedback threads exist to stop us creating other threads or talking elsewhere like reddit, so that anything deemed "bad" can be deleted by the officials as well.

Though in this threads case, I think the main issue was lack of information. All they said was "GE4 will be made harder" not giving any clues as to how it will be made harder or what the changes will be for each age.

In the end, the difference is hardly noticeable, had we known, the entire thread would have been different.