• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content [Feedback] Guild Expedition Changes

Forwandert

Major-General
The last 4/5 fights on lvl 4 are so seriously easy at the minute I don't even swap any troops out and its just auto, the final two especially dont think I even lose any health on any troops. So an increase was probably overdue.

I disagree. When Level 4 came out it was a genuine challenge but now (with the attack army boosts that events produce) it is much easier. Many players can whizz through it fighting on auto. I see this as a re-balance.

Don't you see this as an inherent - abuse of the game?

1. Cause everyone to a chase after More Boosts - hopefully by spending huge volumes of Loot.
2. Slowly change game parametrics to compensate for the increased capabilities everyone thinks they now have.
3. Publish the few - very few - changes that can't be hidden away.

4. Continue this process until everybody wises up!

5. You have now been Washed & Rinsed of your Loot - LOL - go for it.

There is another company out there - Not allowed to disclose their name - that I use to place all the time.
This was an every-increasing practice by them that just became so ridiculous that there was no sense playing it anymore.
They would release new Items during an event and immediately after the event was over - the poor pathetics couldn't even give it a month - Use the EXCUSE that they needed to "Re-Balance" the new item.

Of course this tactic was designed to Haul in all the Loot they could lay their hands on!

At least this company isn't at that point - Yet!

Last edited:

BenTrovato

Private
Really pleased to see some of these changes. Gate of the sun god and Face of the ancient just mean a trip to the Antique Dealer at the moment. Even sacred sky watch and terrace farms were looking a bit meh. Could we please remove the Age restrictions on blueprints in GE 3 at the same time? The BPs are the most disappointing win in GE for me.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Really pleased to see some of these changes. Gate of the sun god and Face of the ancient just mean a trip to the Antique Dealer at the moment. Even sacred sky watch and terrace farms were looking a bit meh. Could we please remove the Age restrictions on blueprints in GE 3 at the same time? The BPs are the most disappointing win in GE for me.
Sorry, read this and had to ask - what age restrictions are there on these particular BP? (I have not really paid too much attention to what plans I have won so far, as I only look when I think i will want to use them)

Assuming you are referring to being able to acquire SAAB bp's while you are in Iron Age or any age below - can't hurt to ask - But - It's not likely to happen!

However, while inno is in this end-of-age Money Grab - they might consider - one of those 50 diamonds - take a chance thing - and allow a "BP Upgrade Chance" with a chance to upsize you BP's - a small chance mind you!

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
I disagree. When Level 4 came out it was a genuine challenge but now (with the attack army boosts that events produce) it is much easier. Many players can whizz through it fighting on auto. I see this as a re-balance.

And to all the others who have just started the game or are not as yet developed, or the simple fact you are only allowed a certain number of city expansions? I've been playing this game 6 years, i'm no noob. All the players moaning about 'GE is easy' needs to find something else to do with their time, try GVG or GBG. Most of us have lives and don't want to spend one second here more than we have to and we certainly don't want to chase away new players since we are losing veterans at a rapid rate. Even the top guilds on every world recruit newbs because retention rate is very low.

don't want to spend one second here more than we have to
Sounds like you don't like the game? So why play it?

try GVG or GBG
Yep do gbg too, but not gvg as I'm only on the app and I tried it before but it's very boring

I remember the goods old days when I couldn't finish ge1, now I can smash through it all on all the world I play in a few minutes, so do most of the people I know including players who have only been around a few months

Mandelynn

Corporal
For those in the younger ages with CoA, CdM, Zeus at or under lv 20, if you've noticed, ;last 4 steps in lv 3 is harder now. Inno didn't mention anything about 3 but try it for yourself.

Galladhorn

Monarch
At least this update happens within an existing part of the game, thats about all I have to add to it.

When I am over the current RL challenges I will get myself a gaming PC and start to play some good old RTS games – I think it will be the best cure the stop playing this game – its simply too time consuming and the excitement factor is overall too low sadly, all things considered.

Mandelynn

Corporal
Well, you know, for the younger guilds, it's not right to do it this way either. The older guilds got the benefit of GE4 (and 3) the way it was for years and years growing level wise. New guilds will now have harder time establishing themselves. Its hard enough to get GE players in new guilds as it is and to level them up.
I agree with the poster above that said it should be an added option or lv 5 GE so the newer guilds still get the same benefits the older ones did.

Well, you know, for the younger guilds, it's not right to do it this way either. The older guilds got the benefit of GE4 (and 3) the way it was for years and years growing level wise. New guilds will now have harder time establishing themselves. Its hard enough to get GE players in new guilds as it is and to level them up.
I agree with the poster above that said it should be an added option or lv 5 GE so the newer guilds still get the same benefits the older ones did.
GE is fairly pointless now for guild levelling, what took months and months with GE can be achieved in a few weeks with Battlegrounds

BenTrovato

Private
Sorry, read this and had to ask - what age restrictions are there on these particular BP? (I have not really paid too much attention to what plans I have won so far, as I only look when I think i will want to use them)
You only get BPs that are of your own Age or less. If you are looking for Arc BPs or 'traz BPs for example, before you've reached the right age, you can get them from investing or from polishing/motivating, but not from quests.

Jagabot

Private
You can read all the details regarding the Guild Expedition changes here.

We're looking forward to your feedback below.

The upgrade options are okay (nothing great, nothing absolutely worthwhile making space for). Making GE4 harder is interesting, as long as it scales according to each player that's fine.

Frankly, however, I am surprised you didn't make all the upgrades $100 each to be in line with your ludicrous "heaps of goods" offer yesterday -- 160 of each good for $209 is not heaps, it's disgustingly greedy. Shamefully greedy. Especially so during a global crisis where so many people are currently unemployed you choose to taunt and insult your player base with absolutely valueless offerings while almost every other game company on the planet has been offering discounts and bargains and actual true sales -- not like the false advertising you do with your Era packs where the "sale" starburst means "same price as always sucker!"...

A quick question about Victory Points:
Are the last batch of vp's added to the scores at the last hour when the GbG season ends?
Thx

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Watched a video of it today, it won’t effect me completing it luckily, No thoughts on the rewards but did wonder if encounter 49 will pay out 2fps or not but couldn’t be bothered to rewind the video..prizes seem ok if and when you get them and need them..The game has gone a bit bonkers over the last 12 months..Lots of opportunities to get extra attack and defence, still waiting for a lvl 5 to be developed then it might get a bit more interesting. :)

This is on the guild expeditions changes thread.

Not sure what Guild expeditions have to due with Guild Battle Grounds - the question remains:

Are the last batch of vp's added to the scores at the last hour when the GbG season ends?
Thx

My Bad I posted in the wrong thread - sorry

Powe

Brigadier-General
Not sure what Guild expeditions have to due with Guild Battle Grounds - the question remains:

Thx

My Bad I posted in the wrong thread - sorry
Yes.

DeletedUser111609

So inno wants noobs to spend diamonds to stay in their level 4 GE guilds shocking and not fair Lots of people will be kicked from their guilds now
What part of the changes does it mention the use of diamonds in GE level 4?