• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[FEEDBACK] Great Buildings Encyclopedia

DeletedUser

I'm really enjoying playing Forge of Empires, I play a few days and I'm really enjoying ;)

DeletedUser

Great Encyclopedia , thankyou for yr hard and excellent Compilation of it .. !

Personally ..
1) i'd of Put a link to it .. in opening post :P
2) Thinking of Removing My Dynamic Tower .. its a Pathetic GB , and the space could be used for anything from Middle age up, to give more / better use !
Just my opinion .. thx again :-D

DeletedUser101188

I always wonder, how many FPs I need to level up a building, not just the current level, for the subsequent levels as well alongwith bonuses at each level
This information if displayed in the Information tab, would be very helpful.
Or maybe a separate tab, where first 20 -30 levels are listed. Currently, I goto the wiki page, and usually get distracted. ;) 8-)

DeletedUser653

Tracy that link on top post does not work, i get
Forge of Empires Forum - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Dead-Eye

General
I always wonder, how many FPs I need to level up a building, not just the current level, for the subsequent levels as well alongwith bonuses at each level
This information if displayed in the Information tab, would be very helpful.
Or maybe a separate tab, where first 20 -30 levels are listed. Currently, I goto the wiki page, and usually get distracted. ;) 8-)

http://foe.kwister.com/gb

This might help.

DeletedUser653

I know where the guide is but any fix posts at the top of a thread should not have incorrect links in it, so need to be removed or corrected - is there a mod around to correct it pls