• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Other Feedback for Forge Plus!

hades8840

Corporal
Thought this was already rolled out as i had it on all my worlds could never not even for a minute justify the cost this is ..when it was first on my worlds it was £28.99 or there abouts now i notice its £48.99. so for me it would be £391.92p per month on all my worlds ..there is no words just isnt

MooingCat

Private
I would really appreciate some more clarity on why people have different prices and rewards. For me it's 279 nok (roughly equivalent to the £29 price), but for others like @hades8840 it's £49. Talking with a few others that have the different prices, the difference seems to be that for the additional £20 you get a 12% unit healing and recruitment boost.

But why are there different prices? Is there any way the player can impact this? It seems unfair in both directions. The £29 gang don't get all the rewards, but might be glad they don't have to spend more for something they're not interested in.

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Edited. The smaller package should be available from now on; the rollout was postponed as per previous announcement comment :)

Last edited:

5Uzee-Q

Private
I think when pricing this the team should have compared it with what else you can get for your money in entertainment - for example I can get a full streaming UHD Netflix service for £11 a month. The benefit to gamers is not all that great either. No doubt players with a much higher income than mine can justify it but this is definitely a two-tier service - or is it three? for those with so much disposable income that having a gold frame around their avatar is like going first class or 5 star, away from the ordinary person. Anyhoo - if those with more money than what they know what to do with, wish to fund my enjoyment of the game - thanks :)

LadyMac

Private
The inability to buy forge points when you have more than 10 defeats the purpose of allowing to have more than 10 in Forge Plus. I bought this in 1 world and have well more than 10 fps. I just received a quest in the new event that requires me to buy 5 fps. That means, however, that I have to spend all of the fps I've been gathering. I just joined the world and a guild that has a lot of higher players, so am trying to keep up. Forge plus allowing extra fps helps, but not when I have to sell them all or abandon the quest and the event.

Naranique

Master Corporal
The storage of forge points on the forge point bar with Forge Plus is an increase from the standard 100 to 1,000. The inability to purchase forge points when having 10 or more forge points has not changed. You will still need to have 9 or less forge points in your bar to purchase forge points with coins or diamonds. Forge Plus only changes the amount of forge points you can manually collect up to.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
The storage of forge points on the forge point bar with Forge Plus is an increase from the standard 100 to 1,000. The inability to purchase forge points when having 10 or more forge points has not changed. You will still need to have 9 or less forge points in your bar to purchase forge points with coins or diamonds. Forge Plus only changes the amount of forge points you can manually collect up to.

Seems like that would have been a good suggestion for Forge Plus then, to allow purchasing forge points with gold as long as you are still under the 1K cap. Otherwise as the original poster notes, it kind of defeats the purpose of paying for an expanded forge point storage up to 1K.

the whole FP collection limit hasn't been funny for a few years, more annoying than anything else, but I'm not going to pay to have something that's an inflation issue fixed that could have/should have been increased along with said game inflation.

Why not just use the 5 diamonds to collect your forge points - and manage your bar accordingly. And, you will get all of them on the bar.

JustKowhai

Private
Why not just use the 5 diamonds to collect your forge points - and manage your bar accordingly. And, you will get all of them on the bar.
I have OOS issues so not having to click all over city to collect makes my life less painful, also no searching for incidents as they are all collected in one hit.

Chuckler

Private
Hi, I know this discussion may be old, but I'm interested. with the 1000 FP, does that ONLY relate to prizes and such?

Or does it also include your hourly +1 each hour as well ? or does the hourly stay at 10FP?

Chuckler

Private
Thanks, Katesha. this will not suit me then. I would expect you can go beyond 10FP. if I do get a big prize, I already can go beyond 10, but need to use them up to regain hourly FP.