• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Faster trade deletion

DeletedUser

Proposal:
Make trade deletion faster, and remove confirmation windows when deleting your trade.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else?
Yes

Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
No

Reason:
To not waste un-needed time

Details:
When you delete a trade, pop-up comes up asking if you want to delete the trade or not. After you accept that, you have to wait for a few seconds, before you can do anything. What I recommend, is to remove the confirmation message, and if possible to remove the wait time when deleting the trade. If you have a lot of trades on the market that needs to be deleted, that takes a very long time to delete all of them.

DeletedUser7719

You have a point. I don't usually need confirmation on my trades.
+1 from me

DeletedUser

+1 it can be a trigger box like when you buy premium buildings (if you want the popup to hide forever)

DeletedUser276

then you had too many trades on the market overtype :P

The confirmation button is there for a reason. You wouldnt believe how many people would complain if we took that confirmation tab down.

DeletedUser

The confirmation button is there for a reason. You wouldnt believe how many people would complain if we took that confirmation tab down.

I don't see anybody against this idea here. It's not like you wasted your resources but accidently clicking it. You don't loose anything.

DeletedUser276

except time... which people are complaining about in here with us playing it safe. Take that away and people will complain about the loss of time on the other spectrum.