• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Farms cities in CA

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
Hi.
I have 9 diamonds farms camping in IA at this time. I decided IA because I cant avoid PvP, so I thought it was easier to do events (no plunders).
But now I have too many little wishing well so set all of them, and set the GB for Expedition (now I want to farm GE too). I was thinking in CA, because of a mix of reasons:
-The number of expansions.
-I have heard the GE is pretty easy
-3x2 supplies building, in case I want to do more events (normally I do the main line quest the first day in all the worlds).
-I recieve random BP from CdM apart from Aachen (not bad to get some levels from time to time, i dont want to spend time sniping).

I will have, for that moment... zeus/cmd/aachen lvl 10 (but let say 20 anyway, and more in the future) + Alcatraz
And i can set... asylum.. charcoal train... olimpic treasury... some winners plaza (xD)... I could set the cardenas and some deffensive tracks, but i thinks it´s too much space, and i want to set more WW).... and the governor´s villa (95% sure).

atc
105% GB 3 x lvl20
21%Governor´s Villa
14% charcoal
18% asylum
+10% (random stuff)
def
105% GB 3 x lvl20
14% Olimpic T.
+10% (random stuff)

168% off / 129% def. Is it good enough to do, at least, lvl 1-3 in auto with rogues?.
Not interested in Arc or RQ here (I know I would have much more space becasue of the arc bonus (medals), but Farms are collecting+GE only, as fast as possible).

Thanks all of you.

FlashFire

Private
Colonial is a good age to camp. My main city is in CA now. The grenadiers and rogues are pretty much the only units I use. Plus you can get Progressive Era Conscripts if you are strategic with the research tree. So, if you manual battle, that's a plus. I had around 180/100% A/D when I entered CA, and I could pretty much auto all of GE2 and some GE3.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
Colonial is a good age to camp. My main city is in CA now. The grenadiers and rogues are pretty much the only units I use. Plus you can get Progressive Era Conscripts if you are strategic with the research tree. So, if you manual battle, that's a plus. I had around 180/100% A/D when I entered CA, and I could pretty much auto all of GE2 and some GE3.
Well, about the tech tree, I got PM troops in IndA. OF troops in Conte.... I got musketers (or whatever) in HMA and I was there just 10 minutes in that era xD. But i dont see me spending time on it... it would be easier now though, cause I have the experience of my main city, but... But thanks, perhaps I do it anyway to get that extra :D

@Cursedveggie fighters are always fighters xD

DeletedUser

Well, about the tech tree, I got PM troops in IndA. OF troops in Conte.... I got musketers (or whatever) in HMA and I was there just 10 minutes in that era xD. But i dont see me spending time on it... it would be easier now though, cause I have the experience of my main city, but... But thanks, perhaps I do it anyway to get that extra :D

@Cursedveggie fighters are always fighters xD
brings out her swords