• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Farewell!

DeletedUser12400

Farewell, froddo!

froddo.png

I really don’t have mood to say you good bye, but its fact we have to say. I wish you the best of luck in your real life, and hope that we can keep in touch. It’s sad how we started out as strangers, then became neighbours, and now we go back to being strangers. Farewell, froddo!​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6065

Very sad. Baccus was my friend almost from the beginning of Houndsmoor. I remember when she was #1 ranked player over all EN Servers (A-H at the time). I donated a lot of Forge Points to her various buildings (as did many others), and she always donated right along with us. Yes, very sad.
. . . .mk

DeletedUser12400

Very sad. Baccus was my friend almost from the beginning of Houndsmoor. I remember when she was #1 ranked player over all EN Servers (A-H at the time). I donated a lot of Forge Points to her various buildings (as did many others), and she always donated right along with us. Yes, very sad.
. . . .mk
B was one of the most nicest and generous players..
smiley-cry.gif

Last edited by a moderator: