• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spoiler Fall Event Start Date on Live

48DD8A19-1F81-43B5-BC5E-C3867D6B6C9B.jpeg
The Fall Event will start on 10 September, it seems like.

Cinnebar

Private
Have to say ... recent event buildings are getting pretty big and last event, seems you need to spend to get to the last main building up. Pretty sad state of affairs imo

Powe

Brigadier-General
Have to say ... recent event buildings are getting pretty big and last event, seems you need to spend to get to the last main building up. Pretty sad state of affairs imo
Wrong. Not one event this year has required you to spend money.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I have to agree with the others above as well. I only started this game in late Dec (too late for the Winter Event) and I have maxed each event building without spending a single $ or diamond. Got the barn, and still have 8 ingredients (but all my offered recipes wants 1 of the 2 ingredients I am out of now). Maybe luck out in these last couple hours and get one of those missing ingredients from an incident, so maybe I can still win a couple more regular prizes.

Cuthwolf

Captain
It's just like the archeology event so has some skill to it. On Beta the daily special twice was Abandoned Asylum selection kits, a chance of getting one at L9 plus the grand prize makes it worth doing imho.

Dead-Eye

General
Googling the Halloween event now saves havin to moan bout things not going the way you would have liked later.

Just sayin.