• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fall Event daily prizes

DeletedUser111359

During the football event a list of the daily prizes came out showing the future prizes about halfway into the event. Hopefully something similar will make an appearance for the fall event. It would be nice to know what days to save up for.

Agent327

Overlord
During the football event a list of the daily prizes came out showing the future prizes about halfway into the event. Hopefully something similar will make an appearance for the fall event. It would be nice to know what days to save up for.

That was a fluke. Not likely to happen again.

DeletedUser111359

Well hopefully putting it out there, will get someone in the know to respond. :) Can't hurt to try at least. And early enough that there's time to give at least a few days of it to check their claims. :)

DeletedUser111359

Those late Reno and WWShrinks are looking nice on Beta at least. :)

DeletedUser111359

Reno? Don't you mean rogue, or rouge as some like to call it?

Sept 9 was a Renovation Kit on Beta. I'm in dire need for more of them on En15.

At least for me, Rogues are completely useless.

DeletedUser112892

Dunno about "skyrocket", my Traz is level 2 and I have a net income of rogues. No GVG tho.
I have Traz level 5, but I am attacking everyday :P
Atm I have around 280 Rogues, but that is because of some period of no attacking. Now, because of loses, my Rogue production is constantly arround 0.