• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fall Event 2021 Feedback

Naranique

Master Corporal
Please leave your feedback for the Fall Event starting on September 23rd below. See here for the full details of the event

Daiman Rahl

Corporal
So far an uneventfull start. not one good item collected yet.
Is there anything worthwhile to collect this time.
Main buildings TOOOO big and the side buildings are nothing exciting.
Sorry I know it's not the 23 put I had to post.

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
Just aiming to complete 55 quest to get special box for next event. and sell off any items collected in market. Maybe players still developing cities may consider Golden Crop, no one else in their right mind would build it.
Agreed...nothing of interest and will sell off anything I do get. Will get the Special Box for next event and see what it brings. Impossible to get special prize in the baking segment. Just like last event....impossible to get what you are trying for.

Burpo

Sergeant
Agreed...nothing of interest and will sell off anything I do get. Will get the Special Box for next event and see what it brings. Impossible to get special prize in the baking segment. Just like last event....impossible to get what you are trying for.
I cannot believe the number of people who say it is impossible to get a particular prize.
For the last couple of years I have never failed to achieve a fully upgraded event building without spending diamonds - even when I have made a few mistakes.
Game design has been perfect or actually skewed towards the player.
If you are talking about daily prizes, then yes, sometimes you will fail to get what you want.
There are so many events you will simply get it next event.
If everybody automatically got every prize without any effort or luck, the game would be pathetic.
Keep working and you will be rewarded eventually.

Daiman Rahl

Corporal
I cannot believe the number of people who say it is impossible to get a particular prize.
For the last couple of years I have never failed to achieve a fully upgraded event building without spending diamonds - even when I have made a few mistakes.
Game design has been perfect or actually skewed towards the player.
If you are talking about daily prizes, then yes, sometimes you will fail to get what you want.
There are so many events you will simply get it next event.
If everybody automatically got every prize without any effort or luck, the game would be pathetic.
Keep working and you will be rewarded eventually.
I was more referring to dailly prizes and the top rewards for each item baked. Seems the numbers are skewed to the low end. As for the main prize I've lots of them already. Seems like they are giving them away, but other then the army bones. the buildings are way too big and I've tno where to place them anyways.
Agree Zanzi. The Special Box for the next event will be the big prize here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Burpo

Sergeant
I was more referring to dailly prizes and the top rewards for each item baked.
The daily prizes are only a 5-15% chance each time and quite rightly so.
During the course of an event, you have at least 100 chances so you wouldn't want this % to be large otherwise you would end up with 50 rewards which is far too many.
As it is, I normally get about 10 daily prizes each event which is still too many (but I am not complaining).
Sometimes you get none, sometimes you get lots - it all balances out.

Knight of ICE

Every other day a production of 8, 4, 1 hours, 15, 5 minutes. Some time ago FoE was an strategic game where you must use your mind, now we get tired of doing repetitive tasks every day.

That has been the way for Events from the the first Event. How did you miss that?

Daiman Rahl

Corporal
Yea I'm guessing I'm just having bad luck when it comes to the daily specials. Yea like you I've a lot of the event specials have two complete Eagle mountains. An extra pirate and about 3 upgrades as well from the last event. But mostly this event I'm going after FP's and I'm getting alot of 5's and 2's FP for prizes. So not feeling lucky. Then again I'm not a millioniar from the lottery here either. LOL

well it is obvious inno has made it hard to get wishing wells now, i understand it is how they make money. but by limiting all the good items, takes away the fun of the game.
if we want to collect any worth while items it is our choice as the player...after 5 years and a lot of fun for the whole family, it would be sad to have to say goodbye just because
inno has made it a chore to have fun building a city the way we choose and limiting the items we need, i do have a life beyond forge...just my 2 cents

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
well it is obvious inno has made it hard to get wishing wells now, i understand it is how they make money. but by limiting all the good items, takes away the fun of the game.
if we want to collect any worth while items it is our choice as the player...after 5 years and a lot of fun for the whole family, it would be sad to have to say goodbye just because
inno has made it a chore to have fun building a city the way we choose and limiting the items we need, i do have a life beyond forge...just my 2 cents
GE still offers a metric gak ton of Fountain of Youth + shrink kits in Lv4...
Add in a Lv15-20+ ToR and you'll end up drowning in them after a couple of years. :P

Kalen

Private
Instead of only adding new buildings for each new event, how about more of what you did when you added a level 2 to the faces of the ancient and gates of the sun god? Give us a level 3 for those with new bonuses, and maybe a level 11 and 12 to the colossus, and new levels to some other event buildings? I don't have room for new event buildings, and much of the time they aren't worth removing one I already have in place, so events are being tiresome and unrewarding for the effort I put in. Many of the rewards I get are junk. You could give us more choice on rewards too, instead of just giving us a set reward for completing an event quest, spinning a wheel, and so on. You could let us choose between A and B, for example. As it is, I auction off most of the rewards or just delete them.

Just received an event quest which wants me to finish each production option once.
How do I do this without building every production building of my age?

Cuthwolf

Captain
Run each of these once - 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours, 8 hours, 24 hours. If you have 5 production buildings you can run them simultaneously.