• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fall Event 2020 Feedback Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

Our Fall Event Starts on September 10th. Read all about it here and be sure to leave your feedback below!

Ev4ma

Captain
I want the attack boost so much
upgrade_icon_fall_harvest_barn_25px.png

Ubermensch

Private
This event is great, in a blog they share their experience and give advice, hopefully we can all finish the complete kit:

This is how you find it in the search engine: 2020 FALL EVENT Forge of empires Experts

You can customize your gardens, I decided on an attack garden, although I spend a little diamonds. there you will find more tricks

fall-event-opcion-foe-2021.jpg

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Basically, the Barn itself is absolute hot garbage, but there are some hilariously stupid & over-powered combos that can be easily achieved via maxing out on the Wheat + Ochre + Begonia Bench fields. ;)

Apparently there's some combos for 450-500k diamonds that will give an instant 650-700%+ atk & 250-300%+ def boost to attacking armies. :O
...not sure if anyone is quite that crazy, but hey, it's possible?!
Oh, and none of that requires a road either, so, even more levels of epic-win!:D

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
500,000 thousand diamonds - holy mackerel Batman - that's a lot of Ice
I doubt anyone with any level of common sense would ever go that bonkers, but hey, maybe someone is crazy enough to bite on that kind of an instant military boost?! o_O

...iirc, by completing the entire quest line + daily log-ins + collecting all incidents, it's suggested you'll enough up with around 190-200+ total ingredients, which provided you're careful in your baking, should be enough to gain 4 selection kits via the grand prizes.
Add 2 kits from the quest line milestones + 1-2 more depending on league finish, and for 0 dias, a player should be able to acquire 7-8 selection kits for building their choice of fields.

That's still enough for say, 1x bench + 2x ochre + 3-4 wheat fields for a solid attacking army boost. :)

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
anyone has the productions needed for the event calculated ??

Same question. I have found a source for the "base numbers", and need to know:

Is the required number of productions the same for everyone or age-specific?

If the latter, what are the factors (the multipliers)?

Powe

Brigadier-General
This should be good. I think it'll start 6:30 where I live (Sydney time). What about everyone else? Whoever's closest to correct gets 10 forge points from me.

r21r

Major-General
Hmm, that shouldn't happen, should it? Forcing some players to step up an era on the map. :?
my map is on FE, i would need more than an era for that :D
i posted it because it is the 1st time i see "Event" related rewards on a Daily Challenge, ain't bad idea