• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall Event 2019!

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser107616

the requirement for Happiness remains the same
No...

consider something like the "Junkyard" it has minus 500 happiness. so WHEN you delete it, what happens ?
your happiness increases by 500, in other words you GAIN 500 happiness...

Deleting a certain building DOES affect population - < this DOES contribute to an EVENT QUEST
Deleting a certain building DOES affect happiness - < this DOES NOT contribute to an EVENT QUEST

DeletedUser107616

There is no reason to keep a bar full
YES THERE IS, people who use their brains to play this game know that!

Why shouldn't it count? You gain population
I know it gains poulation - I SAID IT GAINS POPULATION, once agin you are arguing a fact that isn't related to the point

Could it be that you are not returning happiness, but that you make it so you need less???
this doesn't make sense, everyone knows deleting a building that takes away happiness returns it when deleted

Can you name those well known people? Don't think I know any of them
don't need to & you do know

Somehow I stll think that none is much better than 93 stupid ideas.
ANOTHER INSULT FROM AGENT327,
you think comming up with "none" is better ?

why don't YOU name them

Agent327

Overlord
YES THERE IS, people who use their brains to play this game know that!

That explains why you complain about it.

I know it gains poulation - I SAID IT GAINS POPULATION, once agin you are arguing a fact that isn't related to the point

WHAT?

this doesn't make sense, everyone knows deleting a building that takes away happiness returns it when deleted

I know, you deleted your junkyard. Ever considered that by doing so you free up population, so you do not gain 500 happiness?

don't need to & you do know

No, I don't know any well known people.

ANOTHER INSULT FROM AGENT327,
you think comming up with "none" is better ?

That's what I said, didn't I?

why don't YOU name them

How am I supposed to know them. Did not even know there was one. Find it amazing they all came telling you why.

DeletedUser

Consider instead, the several other Buildings of which there are far more than Junkyard or Dark Tower, or any other of the tiny number of Buildings which reduce Happiness: your bombastic dogmatism and bizarre use of such very pretty colours, CAPITALS and under-scoring adds nothing to your argument. You obviously need to be and feel that you are in the right, regardless of your obvious lack of rationality when presented with any form of rebuttal.
You want to add FPs to an already full Bar-not happening, you want Q and DC requirements altered to suit your wishes- why? Who are you to have the Game remade in your image, or for the Devs to pander to your irrational demands?
The matters you describe as "problems" are not in fact, problems at all. They are merely parts of the Game with which you choose to disagree and nothing more.
Please excuse my lack of the unnecessary use of colour in my response but I simply do not believe that it would add anything to the veracity of my argument.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107616

fact, fiction, lies, insults, apparenty it doesn't matter WHAT is said here...

If you ignore the FACTS then you must believe the world is flat.

the junkyard was just an quick example, btw the junkyard has MORE happiness than pop, so what you stated was MORE incorrect info...
theres lots of special buildings where the pop/happy is not even, so what you said was AGAIN wrong

earlier you went off about the word "combat" and argued pointless nonsense - that was all wrong...
now you argue about unrelated crap again...
so many posts attacking people for no reason.

DeletedUser107616

Who are you to have the Game remade in your image
when the same action gives 2 different outcomes - that is inconsistant, I just pointed that out

your irrational demands
I NEVER MADE DEMANDS!!!

I don't know why you think just highlighting some words red & green = "very pretty colours" , that post AND all others after it of mine & agents should not have been needed...
I stated true facts about the game that was called wrong, even after proving them right and everyone is led a stray by immaterial information.

you obviously need to be and feel that you are in the right
I was right, what I said was fact, agent said I was wrong when I wasn't, why would I let him let everyone else think he is right when he wasn't.
Its absurd how people disregard logic & common sense & completely ingnore facts

you would all do the same if I lied or purposely mislead people with incorrect information

DeletedUser107616

No, there absolutely is not
you think there is "absolutely" no reason to keep 200+fps in the bar for even an hour?
There absolutely is.

1 example: a 200 > 200 swap with someone you've swapped with before who is not yet online..
another: a GB is close to collection, collect > level > collect again > level again

DeletedUser

1 problem is being unable to buy 1 single fp when the bar is at 10...
You haven't a leg to stand on, yet you still insist that you are entirely correct by altering the parameters of your argument. First you cite, totally out of context, the earning/winning of 100 or 200 FPs as from Collections or Gold League Rewards to support your ludicrous assertion that it must be an issue when you wish to overfill your FP Bar and now you contradict your initial statement

DeletedUser

Fair enough Emberguard, you are of course right.
As previously Posted: I thoroughly enjoyed the Event, I particularly liked the extra Combat opportunities from DCs and am more than happy with the results.
Looking forward to the upcoming Halloween Event with it's adaptation of the Archaeology format.

DeletedUser111359

you think there is "absolutely" no reason to keep 200+fps in the bar for even an hour?
There absolutely is.

1 example: a 200 > 200 swap with someone you've swapped with before who is not yet online..
another: a GB is close to collection, collect > level > collect again > level again

None of those are reasons that would be any kind of an issue that would require purchasing additional FP however. So while there may be some tiny shred of validity to some of them, as a rationale to sit on FP instead of spending them, none of them would also have you needing to buy more right away.

And the first example you give, of someone you've swapped with before? If it's someone I've swapped with before, I don't need to wait for them to be online. I'll just carry on swapping with them again, because I know they can be counted on to pay back their side.

And if a GB is so low level that 200 will allow multiple double collects, then what it's paying out is so insignificant that it's just not worth waiting for.

Status
Not open for further replies.